9-2;30
come by and say aloha

Comments

• Options
    goldengolden Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh to be there!

• Options
    DMWJRDMWJR Posts: 5,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

Coins and Hawaii -- two of my favorite things!

Doug
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great.... I hope to see a show report covering all the exciting aspects.... I will be at a gun show. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

I will be there............................just realized , I am no where near the Island :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    alohagaryalohagary Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭✭

show started strong but slowed after 1pm, maybe buyers were heading to the beach. One forum member stopped by, it was nice to see him, missed seeing his family, his kids are getting older. Tried to get a photo with him but he was shy.

Collectable coins were very slow, bullion was strong.

• Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭

I was there, agree with Gary, bullion was strong, collectible coins no. Lots of silver for sale and some gold as well. I was there first thing in the morning so I got to poke around and see what was there haha

Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the report.... suspected bullion might be doing well.... Cheers, RickO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file