Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

2016 Gold Trump Liberty Dollar set

DCWDCW Posts: 6,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 22, 2018 12:56PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

For your consideration is this special 2016 Trump Gold Double Split Piedfort set containing 3 proof coins struck in ultra high relief (gold, silver, and copper.) Total precious metal content is 1 oz gold, 2 oz silver, 1 oz copper. I bought this on election night, and it took a long time to arrive as they are apparently hard to produce. Comes with an attractive wooden case, COA, and a letter from Bernard Von Nothaus, signed in his own hand. I bought this on election night.
His website wants $2250 (And you'll wait.)

References available upon request, as are additional pictures/paperwork.
Thabks for looking.

From the website:

The 2016 Gold Trump Dollar Proof Double Split Piedfort Set includes three specimens: 1) A special two ounce “Double Split Piedfort” Gold Proof Trump Dollar that contains two half-ounce .9999 fine gold planchets sandwiched with a gold layered one ounce of .999 fine silver planchet in the center, 2) A Proof Silver Trump Dollar with one ounce of .999 fine silver and 3) A Proof Copper Trump Dollar with one AV ounce of pure copper.

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia
"Coin collecting for outcasts..."

Comments

• Options

Anyone looking to obtain an example of this historic campaign medal, might want to jump on this. The gold medal was only available in this 3 coin set, at $2250 directly from Bernard Von NotHaus. Looking on eBay they are prices North of $3k.
    This is the lowest price ANYWHERE.

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia

• Options
    DBSTrader2DBSTrader2 Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭✭

I was considering ordering one of these..................... and refusing to pay once it arrived. ;-)

• Options
    mingotmingot Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭

@DBSTrader2 said:
    I was considering ordering one of these..................... and refusing to pay once it arrived. ;-)

Wow that's terrible. You're suppose to order one and then offer to settle for 70%.

• Options

mingot: I think you accidentally added-in a zero in your comment. I wouldn't expect he'd offer anything over 7% ;-)

• Options

TTT

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia

• Options

Still available, folks...

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia

• Options
    CascadeChrisCascadeChris Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭

Would you trade for a Hillary 30% uranium coin? :joy:

Seriously though, I wish I had the cash.

The more you VAM..
  • Options

@CascadeChris said:
    Would you trade for a Hillary 30% uranium coin? :joy:

Seriously though, I wish I had the cash.

I wish I had the cash, too, 'cause I'd hang onto this. Kind of surprised it is still available, though this is the only venue I've offered it. I bought it election night, and it took forever to arrive.
    A neat piece of modern history with crossover appeal to Liberty Dollar collectors.

Anybody on the fence? I will throw in a 2016 First day of issue silver Uncirculated Trump Dollar personally counterstamped by Bernard Von Nothaus. I believe only 650 issued. Comes in original envelope along with a certificate of authenticity signed by Mr. Von Nothaus.
    (I have sold these for $125 a piece)
    If it doesnt sell now, I'll just put it away.

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia

• Options
    chiniu1976chiniu1976 Posts: 165 ✭✭
    edited July 15, 2017 3:49AM

better get these now before they retool the coins with his mug picture on them rather then his profile
    I know this is not the place to talk politics but the USA has lost so much RESPECT with the rest of the world the way the POTUS is carrying himself not only in public but with the tweets, most of which are pure garbage or are the tweets official communications from the WH, since the tweets are coming right from the POTUS

:) new to BST positive transactions with au and ag, j dimick, Pandavab, messcrew

• Options
    chiniu1976chiniu1976 Posts: 165 ✭✭

Deal with the elction over, what about all the issues of Russian interferance in our politics, perhaps HC would have won if the Russians had noy added.
    I hope you will enjoy the new health care, oh and do not forget your share to pay for the wall and do tnot forget that their is NO CLIMATE change, the other 126 countries who are in the pact must all be wrong,,,What part of the POTUS do you like, I bet its the numerous times the current POTUS abused women, would you mind it if he said things about your relatives and made fun of disabled individuals,
    hope you have a great sale,,,actually selling Trumps cpons, does he get part of the money since he continues to recieve money from foreign countries which is against the Constitution, actually I hope you get stuck with the Trump coins, but if you do sell them send the money in to help pay for the wall, since Mexico will not.... by the way Republicans invented the term garbage in, garbage out

:) new to BST positive transactions with au and ag, j dimick, Pandavab, messcrew

• Options

Last chance on these before eBay. They really are nicely made, and Liberty Dollar Collectors will want them down the road. Not to mention, they are a nice momentos from a historic election.
    Thanks for looking

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia

• Options

What makes them so "historic", as you put it?

Oh... and "good luck with the sale!"

• Options

@DBSTrader2
    Are you really posting to my thread again? Thanks for respecting my wishes for the political commentary to cease.
    Oh, wait. You just wanna know what makes them "historic," right? And wish me "good luck on the sale." Thanks, brother. That's what a private message is for.
    ****History is what it is, even if you don't like it.****
    Im not trying to say that any modern piece is necessarily historic. Yes, earlier in the thread I said something like "Historic campaign medal." I'm referring of course to the election, which I think you'll agree was indeed historic.
    These are from the founder of Liberty Dollars, Bernard Von Nothaus. He made them shortly after Trump announced his candidacy. They have a significant collector base.
    But if they're not for you, move along.
    History is what it is, even of you don't like it.

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia

• Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭

what is the total mintage of these? pretty interesting!

Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    edited September 23, 2017 7:45PM

Not sure how my question qualified as "political commentary", but thanks for the explanation, DCW, as well as telling me where I should & should not post. Good luck with the sale.