Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

GPA with Top Pop Bonus

Mickey MaysMickey Mays Posts: 289 ✭✭✭
edited July 24, 2017 1:50PM in PSA Set Registry Forum

Can someone explain how this works in regard to PSA set registry rank?

I have a registered set 90% complete with one card that has top pop with none higher, but I don't have any additional points in GPA with Top Pop Bonus.

I thought their was additional points given for having the highest graded card available?

Thanks in Advance

Comments

• Options

Edited

• Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭✭✭

Top Pop Bonus Points

Bonus points are issued to items listed in your set which are the highest graded with none graded higher. Items tied for the highest grade with none graded higher receive 1 bonus point. Items that are the single highest graded with none graded higher receive 2 bonus points. Should the populations change, the bonus points will be adjusted or removed. Not all set composites are eligible for Top Pop bonus points. Open-ended sets which do not require specific cards in a slot, are not eligible for bonus points.

• Options

@MCMLVTopps said:
    Top Pop Bonus Points

Bonus points are issued to items listed in your set which are the highest graded with none graded higher. Items tied for the highest grade with none graded higher receive 1 bonus point. Items that are the single highest graded with none graded higher receive 2 bonus points. Should the populations change, the bonus points will be adjusted or removed. Not all set composites are eligible for Top Pop bonus points. Open-ended sets which do not require specific cards in a slot, are not eligible for bonus points.

Thank You !