Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

SELLING

spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 24, 2018 3:59PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Hi Folks,
Below are some dupes I am selling. I would love to keep them, but I just can't have too many dupes alas. I list the cert#'s that you can verify with PCGS and CAC. I priced these using recent auction records, PCGS, and wholesale guides.

Best, SH

TERMS. 7-day return from day of delivery – must inform me via email/PM within this period of intent to return. Buyer pays return shipping, refund issued upon receipt of item in original condition, including slab.

I will ship only to U.S. addresses.

Insured shipping costs are included – USPS priority mail + signature confirmation.

Checks PREFERRED, shipped when checks clear. I will accept PayPal with +3%, and with references.

CLICK ON ANY IMAGE FOR A HI RES CLOSE UP

DISCLAIMER - MY IMAGES TURN SLIGHTLY BROWN COMPARED TO THE ORIGINAL IMAGES WHEN I UPLOAD TO THIS SITE

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...

Comments

• Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,458 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow! Amazing coins B)

• Options

oilers-ducks 3-3, fingers crossed...............

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...
  • Options

offers?

• Options
    EXOJUNKIEEXOJUNKIE Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm saving my money for your HTTs...! :p;)

I'm addicted to exonumia ... it is numismatic crack!

ANA LM

USAF Retired — 34 years of active military service! 🇺🇸
  • Options

bigfoot

• Options

mt. bikers credo - ' to brake is to admit defeat'

• Options
    1TwoBits1TwoBits Posts: 452 ✭✭✭✭

Very nice dimes, but I'm waiting for the quarters. Hopefully quarters aren't the new direction ;-)

Searching for bust quarters.....counterstamps, errors, and AU-MS varieties, please let me know if you can help.
  • Options

Alas the quarters ARE the new direction.............. ;)

• Options

Go Beavers, 1 win away from the CWS, hope I don't jinx them..................

• Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,364 ✭✭✭✭✭

Beautiful examples!!! :)

Dave

Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options

Hurricane season is upon us...............

• Options

offers?

• Options

We have an American in the men's semis at Wimbledon for the first time in a long time! Good chance to advance to the finals.

• Options

Hobbits do not have harry feet, this is a myth....... ;););)

• Options

bigfoot eye witness accounts - go to PacWest Bigfoot on Youtube

• Options

happy holidays!

• Options

ttt

• Options

Last day for NBA trades............

• Options
    OuthaulOuthaul Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 9, 2018 5:37PM

Nice stuff!

• Options

Thanks!

• Options

Where will Keenum sign?

• Options

Trailblazers 9 in a row!

• Options
    2ltdjorn2ltdjorn Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭

nice duplicates... don't have that problem

WTB... errors, New Orleans gold, and circulated 20th key date coins!
  • Options

Trailblazers 10 in a row!

• Options

Now it is up to 11 in a row!