Home U.S. Coin Forum

Image in Signature has Disappeared

KudbegudKudbegud Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 28, 2017 5:52PM in U.S. Coin Forum

I notices that my signature images from Photobucket have stopped working. All other signatures that used Photobucket are replaced with html code and no image.

Anyone else see this happening in their signature?

Comments

• KudbegudKudbegud Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭✭

I got it back by dragging it from my computer into my profile.

Anyone else who's image has gone away, try this.

• AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,515 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 28, 2017 5:53PM

It's long been understood that your "sig line" can only be one line of type. Mr. Willis terminated my "moving" sig line years ago and gave me a stern warning which I have taken to the bank.
    It's PCGS's band width and their site.....abide by their rules.
    bob:)

Here's the rule as posted on the front page of this forum:
    Rule 9) Your signature may contain multiple images and/or links but must be limited to a single line. If you would like additional advertising space on this site please contact our Advertising Department. Violators will have their posting privileges removed.

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • KudbegudKudbegud Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 28, 2017 6:12PM

Hmmmmm. I've seen lots of images in signatures. I wasn't aware of this rule. And doing a drag like embedding a photo in the body of a post brought the image back as my signature for me.

Check this thread and scroll up from the last post. It seems all missing signature images are linked to photo sharing sites. https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/979985/4th-year-anniversary-today-must-be-time-for-a-giveaway-winner-announced#latest

I see the rule you site above. Maybe my image counts as a single line because the "drag" is less than a border to border line.

• AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,515 ✭✭✭✭✭

Send an message to Mr. Willis and ask if you have concerns. I'm sure he'll listen to what you have to say.

bob:)

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file