Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

FSH: HERALDIC ART MEDALS - ERRORS + COMPLETE COPPER SET - 2017 RESTRIKES $500 PER 67 MEDAL SET

coinkid855coinkid855 Posts: 5,012 ✭✭✭

*NEW*** Some errors are now available. These are VERY limited. As in, I have one for my collection and am selling the other. So if you like one, act fast! Check out the others currently listed on eBay and PM me if you are interested in others. All of the errors are certified by ANACS.

LINK TO LISTINGS ON EBAY

I was lucky enough to obtain all 67 die pairs for the Heraldic Art series and I have created restrike sets in copper with the blessing of McNamara's son. Most of the dies have been lightly defaced in some way, but the strikes have come out gorgeous. The photo below is the restrike of the rarest design, the Bicentennial, which has sold for as much as $1,000 in silver.

Click here for photos of all 67 medals!

If you are interested in a set, please let me know quickly as possible, as I have thus far only struck 30, many of which are already accounted for.

The sets are $549 and include:
**All 60 regular-issue medals in copper
All 7 Occasional pieces in copper
Black and white reprints of the original literature that came with the 60 regular-issue pieces
Color reprints on card stock of the fronts of the Heraldic Art envelopes which are hand stamped with a serial number. All of the reprint envelope fronts in each set will have matching serial numbers, although no numbers will be on the medals themselves
The medals have "2017 RESTRIKE" on the edge

All of the medals were struck out of collar in order to preserve the historic dies, so they might be slightly larger than the regular issues.

Please PM me with any questions!

Comments