Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

SOLD

sol15gsol15g Posts: 110

MLB Boston Red Sox vs Seattle Mariners on 8/15/15 Game Used Baseball for $37 in case with Proof from MLB of the game it was used. You will be able to see that this baseball was used for the Red Sox vs Seattle Mariners game on 8/15/15 with the MLB Authentication code you will be able to use online. Also, the ball has game used dirt on it. This is a great collectible for baseball fans. The case might have a small crack in it but the baseball is safely secured in it. Also, I've sold 14 items on Etsy without receiving a bad review. I have ALL great reviews that you can read.

** Message me if interested so I can give you the code to ceck the baseball authencity on the MLB website so you can see that this is a real game used baseball with game dirt still on it

Link to buy:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/496309785/mlb-boston-red-sox-seattle-mariners-game?ref=listings_manager_grid

Comments

• Options
    SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭

Check out this guy on coin BST, won't touch with 10 ft pole

• Options

Don't listen to Smittys. I have all great reviews on Etsy that you an read. Smittys has anger in him for no reason and is harassing and stalikng me to promote his Ebay page to get you to buy from him. Don't trust him!

• Options

four reviews on Etsy wow, and who uses Esty.
    Like I said listen to the people on the Coins BST and make you're own opinion, I just like to alert my friends.
    Oh yeah this is all for me ebay page, but I do Have a 52 Bowman Mantle on it lmao

• Options

Smittys can't be trusted. He's asking people to mail him a check instead of doing business on Eyst like me. Btw, Etsy has a great buyer's protection in place. He's asking ppl to send him a check without any protection.

• Options

I guess that why you're name is SOL $hit out of luck

• Options

Smittys get some GOD in your life! You're acting like someone that really needs to spend some time in Sunday school.

• Options

Message me if interested in the baseball so I can give you the code to check the baseball authencity on the MLB website so you can see that this is a real game used baseball with game dirt still on it

• Options

Message me if interested in the baseball so I can give you the code to check the baseball authencity on the MLB website so you can see that this is a real game used baseball with game dirt still on it