Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

37D & 38D Buffalo's Added & One Remaining Lovely 1917 Colorful Lincoln For Sale

labloverlablover Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭✭✭

Awhile back I thought about starting a collection of these, but have since changed my mind. Guess the retirement funds caught up with me. So, here's a few up for another home. Includes shipping/insurance, etc. and a 7 day no questions asked return if not pleased. Prefer PayPal, but add for those fees, or send F&F. Personal checks accepted...

Make an offer, please...we'll entertain and one never knows unless an attempt is made.

1917 PCGS MS64BN...$265 (25% Off - $198.75)

1919 PCGS MS64BN...(COIN WON)

1930-S PCGS MS64RB...(SOLD)

1926 PCGS MS64RB (SOLD)

1930 PCGS MS64BN (SOLD) w/Green CAC Bean...(OBO) Former Coppercolor Coin. Both Coppercolor and I believe the coin is undergraded.

Just back from PCGS w/TrueView includes shipping, etc.:

1937-D MS66...ON HOLD/SOLD

1938-D MS66...$70

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Comments

• labloverlablover Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hump Day Bump...

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
  • CoppercolorCoppercolor Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭

Bump for difficult date pretty lincolns

I'd like my copper well done please!

Happy Friday...

Still Available...

edited February 8, 2017 5:35PM

Anyone? Not even an offer... :'(

In the words of POTUS: "So sad" :)

Weekend Bump...

• RonyahskiRonyahski Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭✭✭

PM sent

Some refer to overgraded slabs as Coffins. I like to think of them as Happy Coins.

Blue Monday Bump...

A few remaining...offers?

Friday night bump...

Presidents Day Bump...

A few remaining. One collector is very pleased.

A bump to start the weekend...

• hutze1nmhutze1nm Posts: 235 ✭✭✭

Message sent

Things I like to do: Collect PL Morgans. That’s is all.
    edited March 4, 2017 6:57PM

25% Off the two remaining coins.

Saturday Night Bump...

edited March 6, 2017 7:25PM

Ok, if you can tell me the name of my first Yellow Lab, the 1919 is free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• sparky64sparky64 Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭✭✭

@lablover said:
    Ok, if you can tell me the name of my first Yellow Lab, the 1919 is free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wasn't it Gabriel?

"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"

My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress

@sparky64 said:

@lablover said:

Wasn't it Gabriel?

That was the name of my 6th Lab, and my current Avatar. Good memory on your part!!! He, Gabriel would lick you for remembering him.

• sparky64sparky64 Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭✭✭

@lablover said:

@sparky64 said:

@lablover said:

Wasn't it Gabriel?

That was the name of my 6th Lab, and my current Avatar. Good memory on your part!!! He, Gabriel would lick you for remembering him.

I remember that thread.
    I was hoping I was right but would not have taken you up your generous offer.
    Beautiful dog and a fine Lincoln as well.

"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"

My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress

• tnsprotnspro Posts: 786 ✭✭✭

Joshua?

Currency Wants: Any note with serial number 00000731

@tnspro said:
    Joshua?

Nice guess, but Joshua was the 4th Yellow Lab we've had. Doing your research in old threads?

• AzurescensAzurescens Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭✭✭

@lablover said:

Your first labs name wasn't Rose or Rosie, was it? If not, Franklin or Ted?

Had to sell my 1919 to keep the lights on when my wife was sick and haven't seen an acceptable replacement until now. Hope I'm right it's just a shot in the dark.
    =)

@Azurescens said:

@lablover said:

Your first labs name wasn't Rose or Rosie, was it? If not, Franklin or Ted?

Had to sell my 1919 to keep the lights on when my wife was sick and haven't seen an acceptable replacement until now. Hope I'm right it's just a shot in the dark.
    =)

Sorry, but not even close.

• AzurescensAzurescens Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol well hey it was a shot in the dark. That 1919 is gorgeous! I'm surprised it hasn't sold yet. That's a nice price and nice piece. Best of luck.

• MorganMan94MorganMan94 Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭

@lablover said:

@tnspro said:
    Joshua?

Nice guess, but Joshua was the 4th Yellow Lab we've had. Doing your research in old threads?

Samson? Gotta admit I looked, I never would've guessed that.

@MorganMan94 said:

@lablover said:

@tnspro said:
    Joshua?

Samson? Gotta admit I looked, I never would've guessed that.

That's not it either. But, it is the name of my current male. Samson has a sister named_________________

• EXOJUNKIEEXOJUNKIE Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭✭

Delilah?

I'm addicted to exonumia ... it is numismatic crack!

ANA LM

USAF Retired — 34 years of active military service! 🇺🇸
  • hickoryridgehickoryridge Posts: 226 ✭✭✭

Nishyan ?

edited March 9, 2017 4:18PM

@EXOJUNKIE said:
    Delilah?

Well, that is Samson's sisters name. She would be dog #9 in the chain.

@hickoryridge said:
    Nishyan ?

Nope. Heck I can't even pronounce it...

• Banknotes122Banknotes122 Posts: 74 ✭✭✭

Tabitha

Successful transactions: Illini420, Bajjerfan, Coinfolio, Chadc13, Konsole, DM679864, Weiss and many more

• tnsprotnspro Posts: 786 ✭✭✭

OK, I don't see where it says you can't guess more than once... so ......

Katie or Jinja or Bradley or Frosty? o:) I hope we can get pics of your dog's as well!

Currency Wants: Any note with serial number 00000731
    edited March 10, 2017 8:40AM

@tnspro said:
    OK, I don't see where it says you can't guess more than once... so ......

Katie or Jinja or Bradley or Frosty? o:) I hope we can get pics of your dog's as well!

Bingo! We have a winner. Great research. How else could one find a name like Jinja? PM me your address and I'll send the 1919. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll post pictures later...

Oh, anyone know where the name Jinja comes from? It's a town on the banks of Lake Victoria in Uganda. It sits along the northern shores of Lake Victoria, near the source of the White Nile. My wife's parents were missionaries in Jinja.

Monday Bump...

• chumleychumley Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭

cant believe nobody went with Old Yeller..... not only is your 1917 beautiful,it was my fathers birth year

March Madness Bump...GO NOLES!!!!

Sunday Bump...