Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

deleted

spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭✭✭

In deference to Mr. Bochiman who notes below I did something wrong, which I honestly had no idea I had, I delete this post.

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...

Comments

• spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 22, 2017 6:24PM

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...
  • Sun DiegoSun Diego Posts: 63 ✭✭✭

I am interested in the Albany token. wilsonesq3@gmail.com

• ashelandasheland Posts: 22,612 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cool stuff!

• savoyspecialsavoyspecial Posts: 7,267 ✭✭✭✭

If it's still available I will take the Haas

www.brunkauctions.com

ttt

• when something is on hold, what does that mean? Are you waiting for someone to decided, or is it sold awaiting payment?

HI Learning,
    It means that someone has ordered it, I/we am/are waiting for his/her check, delivery, and then they have 7 days after receiving it to return. After that, if not returned, it becomes SOLD. So not officially sold until all of that happens, hence ON HOLD.

Best, SH

loose lips sinks ships

Mountain biker's credo -

to brake is to admit defeat

knowledge is power

got milk?

• 2ltdjorn2ltdjorn Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭

Wow, you have a great assembly. The shattered die is pretty cool!

WTB... errors, New Orleans gold, and circulated 20th key date coins!

Thanks. And I am surprised that the shattered die is still available, but it is.....

Best, SH

Thanks for the info Scotty, that is very interesting, some of these are still for sale above.....

Best, SH

• Sun DiegoSun Diego Posts: 63 ✭✭✭

Disappointing when a member agrees to sell the shattered die on January 25 for asking price only to back out advising it was sold then posting on Feb 4 it is not sold and still available...

spacehayduke Posts: 788 ✭✭✭

February 4, 2017 10:58AM

Thanks. And I am surprised that the shattered die is still available, but it is.....

Best, SH

Sun Diego,
    I think there has been a misunderstanding here - I thought you wanted one that was on hold, I have two shattered dies so perhaps I misunderstood. It would be more helpful if you contacted me directly in such a case and my apologies if I misunderstood which one you wanted.

Best, SH

edited February 12, 2017 3:29PM

Follow-up to Sun Diego,
    I verified that the token you inquired on was on hold at the time you inquired (as I informed you). On that token above, I had clearly written ON HOLD on its listing. The person who asked first is keeping it so it is SOLD, as listed. Again, it seems there was a misunderstanding and you can verify that with our PM's.

Given this apparent misunderstanding, I have removed the sold tokens so there is no more confusion.

Best, SH

buy high sell low

believe in bigfoot

Oregon is on its way to a #1 seed in March Madness!

Go Ducks!!!!!!!

Sherlock Holmes said..........................

Be one with the beam and you will get good data...........

Good bye to Brock Osweiler, hello to pollen!

The siren sings a lonely song
    Of all the wants and hungers
    The lust of love a brute desire
    The ledge of life goes under

Divide the dream into the flesh
    Kaleidoscope and candle eyes
    Empty winds scrape on the soul
    But never stop to realize

Animal whisperings
    Intoxicate the night
    Hypnotize the desperate
    Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain
    Blood, milk and sky
    Hollow moons illuminate
    And beauty never dies

Running wild, running blind
    In the body deep
    A thousand years beside myself
    I do not sleep

Seduce the world at rest
    Dead water lies
    Ride the only one who knows
    Beauty never dies

Prediction: None of the #1 seeds will win the big dance this year, it is going to be a 2 or 3 that wins it all.

• pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,723 ✭✭✭✭✭

You have some very good picture. BTW KU will not go deep in the bracket this year

A nice collection of tokens will get you the girl, they don't call it 'token of love' for nuthin'..........

;)

'Oregon. Things look different here.'

Giants will win the WS this year, odd year to do it........ ;) You heard it here first.

French elections coming up, the fate of the EU is in the french voters hands.........

Giants are on their way to 6-12 tonite - hey they are just messin' with us. Both the starting pitching and the hitters are going to come around in May and they will be on their way to winning the WS..... ;)

Rockets looking like they are for real, end of the SA dynasty?

bigfoot

tokens, tolkien, hobbit, harry foot, bush, president, jackson, bo, raiders........

• BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,285 ✭✭✭✭✭

Come on.
    You've definitely been around long enough to know it isn't acceptable to bump more than one for sale thread per day..... just because you have different items in each one doesn't change that fact.

Please only bump one fs thread per day.... combine them if you need, or alternate days.

Be fair to the others who use the bst

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment