Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

PCGS Morgan Dollar Giveaway! Closest Guess Takes Her Home! Cutoff Friday 1/20 9am EST****WINNER PAID

3keepSECRETif2rDEAD3keepSECRETif2rDEAD Posts: 4,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 20, 2017 3:36PM in U.S. Coin Forum

Been a member here for a while now and all though I don't contribute much I have always loved this place! I have began to sell off my collection slowly to focus more time with my small children and wife...I also want to collect firearms again ;)

So here is a nice semi-sample (most likely privately made by dealer or something) Morgan Silver Dollar. Never have done a forum giveaway and since I collect and Love Morgan Silver Dollars...I mean what else should I give away, a penny maybe??? No....this baby is going to the home of a fellow forumite ;)

Rules: Guess the exact time (minutes + seconds) of President Donald J. Trumps Inaguration Address Speech. Closet guess wins and a tie goes to whomever posted first. For good measure, the offshore books are offering the OVER/UNDER at 18.5 minutes with more juice for the wager to go over. So no need to guess "over or under" just give a guess. I will grade the exact time with exactly how the offshore books grade it.

Example guess: 15:34

I will add photos and exact cutoff time shortly and Thanks again to All of you guys and gals and PCGS for allowing this forum! There is no better place on the internet IMHO ;)

...and here is my new pickup (crazy what one coin sold can buy in this trade) 1962 East German DDR Makarov Pistol...minimal import marks and a deep blue original finish...spoils of the Cold War right here at home ;)

CORRECTION The total length of the Official Inaugural Address Speech given by President Trump in minutes and seconds. Here is an example of President Obamas in 2009. So if this example were the contest than 21:21 would be the target.

Everyone can edit their guess if they choose up to the cutoff of 9am EST on Friday 1/20

**CONGRATS hchcoin...You wagered 16:22 and were just 10 seconds off...Please PM where you would like me to send your coin ;)

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file