Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

I know some people can't get their search function to work.

FadeToBlackFadeToBlack Posts: 7,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
But mine seems to work fine. If there's a particular thread you want me to try to find or something, just post here with and/or PM me details and I'll see if I can't dig it up when I have time to look.

Just figured I'd offer since I've seen people complaining about it from time to time.

Comments

• Options
    Wabbit2313Wabbit2313 Posts: 7,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Larry, can you also do my eBay searches for me right away? image
  • Options
    I have given up searching on CU. I am looking at the listing for a Bust Dollar and I type in bust or dollar and neither brings it up. Interesting though that both "Bust" and "Dollar" brought up the exact same "finds." I type in Gold and the same things as "bust" and "dollar" come up What am I doing wrong?
    Official recipient of the "You Suck" Award (Oct. 2011)
  • Options
    jedmjedm Posts: 2,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried going to advanced search? I just tried it with "Bust Dollar" in all of these words, and "Bust Dollar" in these exact words. Then selected "title" not body.... and US coin forum and I got over 200 threads with those two words in the title of the thread.

I use Microsoft edge and windows 10 usually, but I believe I have used the same with Chrome.

Good luck.
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks.

Seems to be hit or miss with me. (Mostly miss.)

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    Yep, still mostly a miss for me, even with the advance options image
    Official recipient of the "You Suck" Award (Oct. 2011)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file