Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

shaq is officially THE MAN

he scores 41 points (14-of-25 shots and 13-of-17 free throws) fouls out the only two people that even had a chance of stopping him vlade divac scott pollard and all that in a game that is the most nerve racking in an entire season for someone to do that i think is just incredible so the sac can bring it sunday and shaq and kobe and all the other lakers will teach them a lesson to never ever ever ever mess with the 2 time champs

Comments

• DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    What are you talking about? He's BEEN the man! Kobe was also CLUTCH down the stretch as well...both of the played helluva games...
  • i know derrick but this game sealled the deal
  • DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    Yeah, they both played well.

Kobe was 10-20 from the field with 31 points. Also went 11-11 from the ft line and hitting CLUTCH ft's at the end, NOT TO MENTION Kobe's 11 rebounds...

Was the Shaq/Kobe show tonight...Look for the same thing in Game 7.

PAIN AND PUNISHMENT TOUR BABY!!!!!
  • *Music starts* *deep voice singing* Who is the man that can jam over anyman? SHAQ! *cuts to him piggin out on a Shaq Paq* lolol
  • the tour will never end
  • i think they should rename it the Close-Series Going Down to the Wire and Tough Games Tour
  • or something along those lines
  • UndertakerUndertaker Posts: 5,200 ✭✭
    oh please now everyone says that Shaq's the man? come on.. everyone has been dissin' him throughout the play-offs.. even you Kobe-fans, Shaq has been the driving force the WHOLE play-offs, if he hadn't fouled out in the last game they would have won as well.. but well.. Lakers will go to the Finals now, Kings messed it up.. no way that they'll win game 7
    GO LAKERS!
    & congratz to my man Shaq of course for the GRRRRRRRRRRREAT game! image
  • Shaq had one heck of a game. I give him that. He was impressive. He still has the worst free throw form I have ever seen but he was making them. He looks like he is going to fall over.
    N. Olson
    President
    Daystar Enterprises

Proud resident of Sacramento - The River City