Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Kobe got fouled TWICE in Game 5, but were there any excuses?! I don't think so!

You people really really bore me with these lame excuses! If it weren't for the clutch free throws of Kobe IN THE FIRST place...then the game would have been lost. Shaq AND Kobe played dominating games...don't give me all this whining and crying crap when Kobe was fouled TWICE last game but no one was crying about it. Everyone KNEW that he was fouled, but no one was crying about it. Hell, "I" didn't even mention anything about it, because I didn't want to have any sort of excuse and I gave the Kings credit where credit is due! I KNEW you Kings fans would be whining and crying about SOMETHING. Even if the Kings would have gotten the ball back, they would have missed the shot anyway, so it doesn't even matter. Watch the entire play and you'll see Bibby had his arm around Kobe holding him...what the hell is he supposed to freaking do? Just stand there? NOT! And don't say Bibby was just trying to "feel" where Kobe was at...Bibby was right there...how could you NOT know where he was at! Man, I'm through with you crying whiners...give the credit where it's due and stop making excuses, because the Lakers played a great game, and they wouldn't have been in that position in the FIRST PLACE...geez...it's me against the world it seems...LOL...(and i LOVE IT!) image..

GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Human error is apart of the game, get over it!!! Us laker fans didnt cry after game 5, hey derrick do you have aim?? if so im me cause i have a great idea for after the lakers win game 7, my sn is LAdude465
  • Options
    OK LADUDE IF U REALLY WANNA GET OVER IT THEN DONT POST NE MORE ABOUT THE GAME AND I WONT EITHER
    I AM " THE KING OF CHROME"

#1 MICHAEL OLOWOKANDI COLLECTOR

South Of The Border Cards

THE BEST SET IN THE WORLD...image

BAD TRADER: AiRjOrDaN22

R.I.P Josher416
  • Options
    wait a miute my team won, i have a right to be happy, you said the lakers were done along with daystar and calikev, i dont forget image
  • Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    LaDude - I don't have AIM, but I got msn messenger if you got that...you can always PM me your plan though...image I can't wait for the Lakers to win Game 7...image

Notice how the lame Kings fans don't reply to this thread? Because they KNOW that what I'm saying is correct, and we weren't making ANY excuses when Kobe got fouled twice...hell even HE didn't make any excuses...*yawn*
  • Options
    Derrick, I guess you were holding the Game 5 excuses till now?

Jeff
  • Options
    Derrick no msn but i will pm you later, LAKERS RULE!!!!!!!! derrick you dont mind if i put the pain and punishment tour slogan in my sig line do ya?? image
  • Options

<< <i>Derrick, I guess you were holding the Game 5 excuses till now?

Jeff >>

What excuse? I haven't made ONE excuse whatsoever! The people who make the excuses about this game have NO ROOM to talk...that's my whole point. Plain and simple. I didn't say anything after Game 5, because I'm a man and I give credit where credit is due. I'm just bringing out the fact that people complain and whine and cry about this call, when they didn't say anything about Game 5, and there were NO excuses being made...there's a big difference. image

LaDude - OK, a pm will work...and no, P & P in your line works for me! image
  • Options
    Lmao, Derricks all kinds of fired up tonight..You need a beer or 12 bubbaimage..
    My Site Basketball Onlyimage
  • Options
    image I've had about 10 beers already tonight...my party was ROCKIN tonight! image
  • Options
    Heh heh...I love it how the Kings fans ignored this thread COMPLETELY because they KNOW it's true! I love it! lol...
  • Options
    lol, I do hope if the Lkaers win tomorrow you will celebrate in true Lkaer fan fashion..ie. By going out to your driveway and flipping your car over,setting some small fires,and breaking the windows to your house and looting yourself sillyimageimageimageimage...Maybe Shaq will pay for the damage like he did when he bought the new police cars for LA to replace the ones the fans trashedimage...You do still drive that ferrari don't ya'?image
    My Site Basketball Onlyimage
  • Options
    Well, if the Lakers do happen to win...then I won't necessarily do it to MY car...I might have to do it to my ex-girlfriend's car...imageimage

*wishes he drove a ferrari* image