Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

if the referee's wasn't from L.A. ...the lakers wouldnt have a chance !!!

this is what irks me

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.

Comments

• Options
    Yup.. too bad the game was decided on a pair of blind refs.. towards the kings. That was total crap. But game is over and now game 7
  • Options
    lafrentz06lafrentz06 Posts: 1,620 ✭✭
    BACK IN SAC!!!!! LAs GONNA SEE WAHTS UP!
    Looking for Raef LaFrentz / former KU Players...
    Refs - MFFL, ejones6, lilsun1, injun01, RichyPF32, TheRockMic13, SMOOTHSHOOTER, TrFstPtch, funnyguy0016, LAdude465, Derrick, Nowizki, Scott2141, Josher416, thematrix31, uwftke26, duncangal, raf12, icon4400, cpandeaz3, Thito, Colton, amfox1, germanjayhawk, fuzz86, battier, awaltz
    ^^Bad Trader??^^
    Neils Card World
  • Options
    lakers had to get bailed out just to win, thats pathetic and cheap
  • Options
    VincecarderVincecarder Posts: 1,852
    I wish the game could be settled by the players and not the ref's. That was a clear elbow on bibby which would have gave them the ball. Right infront of the ref too!!!
    CB4
  • Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    OH GIVE ME A FREAKING BREAK! Don't go BLAMING it on the refs now! What about when KOBE was fouled TWICE in the last shot last game?!? Don't gimme the BS! The Lakers did what they had to do and they won the game...KOBE goes postal hitting CLUTCH shots at the end of the game!!

GOING TO GAME 7 BABY!!!
  • Options
    lafrentz06lafrentz06 Posts: 1,620 ✭✭
    Derrick...Shut the hell up...You know it was a foul and should of been called!
    Looking for Raef LaFrentz / former KU Players...
    Refs - MFFL, ejones6, lilsun1, injun01, RichyPF32, TheRockMic13, SMOOTHSHOOTER, TrFstPtch, funnyguy0016, LAdude465, Derrick, Nowizki, Scott2141, Josher416, thematrix31, uwftke26, duncangal, raf12, icon4400, cpandeaz3, Thito, Colton, amfox1, germanjayhawk, fuzz86, battier, awaltz
    ^^Bad Trader??^^
    Neils Card World
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Kobe didn't hit anything except on the free throw line...that is sad and the Lakers are sad because the can't
    win it on their own!

JS
  • Options
    HondoHondo Posts: 1,902
    it was a foul... Bibby was holding him all the way... should not even have been inboundedimage
    WANTED:

ALL GOOD ROOKIE CARDS FROM ANY SPORT!!!

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32
  • Options
    come on cardnyou..referee's arent from la. there from the nba and they travel around and go to different games. u dont see the same 3 ref's on the lakers home games all yr.
  • Options
    Bibby was not holding him he was positioning for the imbound which is perfectly legal. The Kings got robbed with that call. Bill Walton the most Laker biased announcer I have ever seen even said they were robbed. Those calls were pathetic. The Kings got every tick-tack foul while Kobe basically TKO's Bibby and it is a no call. These refs suck. Oh and how about that Shaq flop?!? I guess he has no respect for himself either. He says play me like a man. Why doesn't he do the same?
    N. Olson
    President
    Daystar Enterprises

Proud resident of Sacramento - The River City