Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

My one question after all of this...

Where are the moderators? SCF im sure Darcy wouldve stepped in here! Beckett im sure there moderator wouldve said something! But where is carol to step in here and say something! i mean those guys are bashing me for cursing! it went from cursing, to me being a con artist! C'mon where are you Carol? I love this site for its great traders, and the deals ive been making, but the only down fall is the idiots who start rumors! I dont want to get kicked off for this im just saying this is what your moderator for! to stop stupid posts like CaliKev's and butt in there!

just MY 2 cents!

Comments

• Carol is busy doing more important things. This is a great place to be, but when you get a bunch of people with very low maturity levels, it becomes a daycare sometimes.
    Nothing smoother than listening to Bob James and sipping on a glass of vintage Courvoisier! It's PIMPnificent!
  • no... i'm not cursing at you... i never called you a ripoff... i never said you were a bad trader.... i never did ANY of that... i just said that you were bein an a§ to me. & that you warned me for no reason 'cept your immature.... you make up stuff (me cursing you out.... ok) then your sayin i'm a lil immature moron.... that i'm definatly not!..... you need to be more mature... i came to you asking for the Owens.... then i gave you a list & u didn't like anything so you said "Screw it. come back to me with something decent" then you got all pissed at my friend so you decided to warn me. if someone punches me, sure, i'll punch back... thats just me.... you warn me, i warn you.... its called 'CARMA' ever heard of it?... what goes around comes around & bites you in the a§... w/ me its HARD.

as PSASPORTS said....

NUFF SAID....

- Kevin