Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Giveaway for the YNs on the foums! WINNERS ANNOUNCED IN 1ST POST!

OuthaulOuthaul Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
For the first time since joining this site in 2001, I was recently fortunate enough to win a generous giveaway of a BU BTW half from CommemKing.

In the spirit of paying it forward, I felt it appropriate to hold a giveaway for the YNs only.

The rules are simple. The giveaway is open to any YN, up to and including 17 years old. All you have to do is reply to this post and follow it immediately with a PM. I will compile the list of names and announce the winners on Sunday night.

CUTOFF FOR ENTRY IS 6:00PM SUNDAY, 1 MAY 2016!

Entering your YN is okay. I understand that not everyone allows their kids web access.

As I believe that there is no possession as valuable to a YN as knowledge, the prizes are all books.

The Winners:

1st Place Winner: Booger9989 - PCGS Official Guide to Coin Grading and Counterfeit Detection, and a 1964 Kennedy Half.

2nd Place Winner: Erwindoc - The VAM Book, Fourth Edition and Investing, Trading, & Collecting Certified Commemoratives.

3rd Place Winner: Danye West - Investing, Trading, & Collecting Certified Commemoratives, and Treasure Ship: The Legend and Legacy of the S.S. Brother Jonathan, autographed by the author.

Congratulations YNs. Please have parent PM name and address and these will go out ASAP.

Cheers

Bob

Comments

• Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,896 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! image

I am no YN...just commenting. image
    oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good for you, Bob!

Congrats on YOUR win, and good for you on this giveaway!

(not entering in as I am not a YN nor does my YN need those books as we have books he uses)

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    sparky64sparky64 Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice gesture Bob. image

"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"

My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress

• Options
    Danye WestDanye West Posts: 193 ✭✭✭
    YN here!
    I could make a birth year registry set out of pocket change.
  • Options

Come on, YNs! I know you're out there. Are you going to let Danye win ALL the books?
  • Options
    erwindocerwindoc Posts: 4,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats way cool.
  • Options
    BoosibriBoosibri Posts: 11,867 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm 34, that makes me a YN here.
  • Options
    Originally posted by: Boosibri
    I'm 34, that makes me a YN here.

• Options
    TopographicOceansTopographicOceans Posts: 6,535 ✭✭✭✭
    Give away something to the old people here.
    Then they'd be lined up around the block.

I've learned it is actually hard to give things away to YN's
  • Options
    Booger9989Booger9989 Posts: 404 ✭✭✭
    Are we allowed to enter for our kids? My daughter collects but she is to young in my eyes to be on the web unless its for school work with supervision. If so can you enter her. If not thats ok.

Anyway you look at it you are doing a great thing.....thanks
    Positive BST Deals as a seller : Wondercoin, Chumlee, Jerster, Perry Hall , DMarks, MWK, drewsef, SoCalBigMark, Lakesammman, Nurmaler
  • Options
    Originally posted by: Booger9989
    Are we allowed to enter for our kids? My daughter collects but she is to young in my eyes to be on the web unless its for school work with supervision. If so can you enter her. If not thats ok.

Anyway you look at it you are doing a great thing.....thanks

Entering your YN is okay. I understand that not everyone allows their kids web access.

Cheers

Bob
  • Options
    Come on, there has to be more tht a few YNs on the forums.

Cheers

Bob
  • Options
  • Options
    TopographicOceansTopographicOceans Posts: 6,535 ✭✭✭✭
    Sure you found some free give away winners.

Now good luck on trying to collect image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file