Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

So when does "John Kamauff Set assembled by Angel Dee's" get delisted so I can move up a s

If I paid a ton for some of those nice coins I would want to be able to register them right away

Comments

• KeyrockKeyrock Posts: 961
    Hopefully this time next week it will be an historical/archived set. The auction start starts this weekend so PCGS should pull it from the current list by Wednesday at the latest (IMO).

Rich
  • kieferscoinskieferscoins Posts: 10,017
    Will PCGS go ahead and pull it since it is going up for sale, or wait till the owner "deletes" the set?
  • LincolnCentManLincolnCentMan Posts: 5,347 ✭✭✭✭
    Relax... you're going to move up two spots pretty shortly. I'm going to be selling almost all my earlier stuff and concentrate on the short set. That should kick you up ahead of me ;-)

David
  • sonofagunksonofagunk Posts: 1,349 ✭✭
    David,
    I already passed you, just waiting for tonight's upgrade. Just want to be "in the top 20" even if it is only for 10 seconds!!!!

• SpoolySpooly Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭
    Looks like everyone is going to get a 2 place bump! Everyone needs to watch Wayne Herndon Set......... he is coming on strong!
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

In God We Trust.... all others pay in Gold and Silver!
  • Another set they should be pulling is the jon/lor Buffalo nickel set currently 6th finest.
    Then i can move up to 7Th current finest. imageimageimage I think the set was put up on the pcgs registry to show case it as it was only registered a couple of months at the most!! image
    cladmaker
  • LincolnCentManLincolnCentMan Posts: 5,347 ✭✭✭✭
    Gunk,

Awe... you're no fun... you'll just have to move up one place at a time, instead of two places at once. LOL... Great going!

David
  • merz2merz2 Posts: 2,474
    OK all you Lincoln guys.Take a look at my Registry Set now.Well give it a couple of days.I just added the 1936 PR65 RD Satin.Since the deal with Doug(White Fang) and this acquisition all I need is the 1954 PR68 RD.Someone has to know where I can get it.HELP!!!!!!!!! I really want to get to 100% complete.BTW the coin I got from Doug and the 1936 PR65 RD Satin are candidates for possible upgrade at a later date.I'm hopeing that when I do send them in,the Coin God smiles on me.Either that or I catch someone at PCGS on a good day.LOLimage Who knows maybe I'll even ask Rick M to take a look personally.
    Don
    Registry 1909-1958 Proof Lincolns
  • SpoolySpooly Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭
    Are we going to see a Merz pedigree? image
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

In God We Trust.... all others pay in Gold and Silver!
  • dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice acquisiton Merz! Congrats!
  • sonofagunksonofagunk Posts: 1,349 ✭✭
    So when? I am at #21 by the skin of my teeth, just want to be in the "top 20" if even for a second!!!!

also anyone know what the total realized price of the set was?

• wayneherndonwayneherndon Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭
    I suspect the delisting of the set is held up with the software upgrade problems they've been having.

I don't know the total for the set but was tempted to add it up. I check the final prices on several of the coins and saw that in general that were very strong.

WH