Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Submitting Autograph Cards for Red Flip

I've never self submitted a card for grading, though I've participated in group subs for many years. Wanted to make sure I'm doing the right thing with some help from some of you experts.

I'm trying to submit a bunch of ~500 - $1,000 autographed cards. For red flips with card grades and auto authentication (not auto grades) - just like the group sub currently going on.

The autographed cards I have to submit are:
1996 SI Kids Tiger Woods
1954 Topps Hank Aaron
1966 Topps Bobby Orr
2x 1980 Topps Bird/Magic/Dr J

So here's my questions:
1) Can I submit all of these cards together? No issue that they are different sports, different years, or anything like that right?

2) Do I need to be a PSA member to submit these? It didn't seem like it from the online submission form.

3) Is this the right form to fill out for the online submission?
https://www.psacard.com/OnlineSubmission/ItemGroup

4) Am I filling this out right?
From there I select:
- Regular Cards
- Submission Type = Grading; Autograph Authentication Type = Autograph Authentication (With Card Grade)
- Service Level - Express (Max $1,999) Fee = $40

My confusion is when I get near the end it comes out to $200 in fee's. I thought it would be more for the autographs of these players.
- Tiger's authentication fee is listed at $100 alone
- The basketball cards are signed by all 3, should I be indicating that some where?
- Is $40 fee right for each of these type of cards?

Help!

Comments

• Options
    alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭
    Official licensed trading cards like the above go for the $40 each rate at Express. So, yes, $200 in fee for your order. I assume the 3x cards are the same because I have never seen otherwise.

The person specific fee is only relevant for non-licensed cards and other non-card items.

Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page