Home Precious Metals

10% over $50 Aug 10th and 11th

Comments

• USASoccerUSASoccer Posts: 445 ✭✭✭
    I got it, purchased mostly sub $25 stuff...
  • OverdateOverdate Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a nice Star Trek coin from the darkside. image

My Adolph A. Weinman signature :)

• SONOMOSCASONOMOSCA Posts: 398 ✭✭✭
    4% Ebucks over $50 for the next 3 days.
    BST transactions - Wondercoin, SNMAN , Mb423, Timbuk3
    Originally posted by: SONOMOSCA
    4% Ebucks over $50 for the next 3 days.

Figures. I'm bidding on an auction that ends four days from now. image

Crap offer, not much of a deal...
    6% Ebucks over $50 for the next 3 days.
  • OnlyGoldIsMoneyOnlyGoldIsMoney Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am taking an opportunity to use up my remaining ebay gift cards that can no longer be used to purchase coins or PM's.
  • bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump for new offer plus a twist sellers can get bucks for items sold . Apparently we sellers aren't buying enough. Since I sell all the time anyway its kind of a no brainer to participate in this one assuming the fine print on the offer isn't too crazy.
    This new twist is having people list the 2016 SLQ for lower BIN's and they are selling quickly. One listing had two listed for a $615 BIN and they're gone in minutes.

With the 6% back in bucks the seller should still clear about $85 to $95 profit depending on how he decides to ship. Buyers earned $36.90 in bucks, not too bad.

Newer listings just went up for $639. Don't know if this new E-bucks deal with a twist came at a good time or not, and for who?
    10% Ebay Bucks for over $50 until the 9/16.
  • MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,123 ✭✭✭✭✭
    10% plus I got a coupon code for $15 off. I bought gold from the devil for ~$30 under APMEX's buy price
    Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
    I need something(s) right priced to spend these ebay bucks on now that eBay gift cards can't be used on coins anymore.

ideas?

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • derrybderryb Posts: 36,112 ✭✭✭✭✭

The decline from democracy to tyranny is both a natural and inevitable one.

• CyStaterCyStater Posts: 681 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: MsMorrisine
    I need something(s) right priced to spend these ebay bucks on now that eBay gift cards can't be used on coins anymore.

ideas?

I hadn't heard that. Why would they not allow gift cards for coins???
    It's the whole coins and paper money category, which means paper money is also excluded

they also state "anything like bullion"

so, they seem to be throwing the baby out with the bath water.

I'm not sure why, but it seems that they slowly have been taking things away from the coin buyers. websites that also offer shopping rebates for various web "stores" have also seen the coins & paper money get set to 0.00 rebate. If someone knows a site that still does have a rebate... don't worry, I expect it to be gone eventually.

perhaps we hit them too hard, but isn't that why they offer promos?

It's the whole coins and paper money category, which means paper money is also excluded

they also state "anything like bullion"

so, they seem to be throwing the baby out with the bath water.

I'm not sure why, but it seems that they slowly have been taking things away from the coin buyers. websites that also offer shopping rebates for various web "stores" have also seen the coins & paper money get set to 0.00 rebate. If someone knows a site that still does have a rebate... don't worry, I expect it to be gone eventually.

perhaps we hit them too hard, but isn't that why they offer promos?

Excluded from earning ebay bucks:

"Among other restrictions, purchases made in the following categories DO NOT qualify:
    eBay Motors (including Parts & Accessories)
    Classifieds
    Real Estate
    Gift Cards & Coupons, but only for eBay Gift Cards within that category
    Coins & Paper Money, but only for Bullion within that category
    Business & Industrial"

I'm confused. I know you can't earn ebay bucks from bullion. I am referring to the comment that gift cards can't be used to buy coins. I had not heard of this change and can't find it anywhere. If that's true that's puzzling to me as to why they would exclude buying coins with gift cards.

Edit to add: Never mind. Just found it. That's crap. I can only assume there must have been some fraud going on or something. All in all I am pretty much done with gift cards as a whole. Trying to redeem Lowe's and Best Buy gift cards has been awful lately. I won't buy them anymore.

"The Gift Card also may not be used to buy eBay Gift Cards, third party gift cards, gift certificates, coupons, coins, paper money, virtual currency, or items generally considered to be "bullion" (for example, gold, silver, and other precious metals in the form of coins, bars, or ingots)."
    Originally posted by: CyStater
    I'm confused. I know you can't earn ebay bucks from bullion. I am referring to the comment that gift cards can't be used to buy coins. I had not heard of this change and can't find it anywhere. If that's true that's puzzling to me as to why they would exclude buying coins with gift cards.

Edit to add: Never mind. Just found it. That's crap. I can only assume there must have been some fraud going on or something. All in all I am pretty much done with gift cards as a whole. Trying to redeem Lowe's and Best Buy gift cards has been awful lately. I won't buy them anymore.

"The Gift Card also may not be used to buy eBay Gift Cards, third party gift cards, gift certificates, coupons, coins, paper money, virtual currency, or items generally considered to be "bullion" (for example, gold, silver, and other precious metals in the form of coins, bars, or ingots)."

Did not know this. I have always avoided buying gift cards on ebay, usually buy them with my credit card rebates.

Originally posted by: derryb

Did not know this. I have always avoided buying gift cards on ebay, usually buy them with my credit card rebates.

I am on hold with Best Buy as we speak trying to recover $100 from a Paypal digital gift card that was used (not by me) yesterday. I will never buy gift cards online again. The fraud is ridiculous. This is the third phone number I have been told to call about this.

I am on hold with Best Buy as we speak trying to recover $100 from a Paypal digital gift card that was used (not by me) yesterday. I will never buy gift cards online again. The fraud is ridiculous. This is the third phone number I have been told to call about this.

File a paypal claim against whoever you bought it from.

• BBNBBN Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭
    I wasn't going to buy on this round, but 10% was hard to pass on. Bought a bust half with it.

Positive BST Transactions (buyers and sellers): wondercoin, blu62vette, BAJJERFAN, privatecoin, blu62vette, AlanLastufka, privatecoin

#1 1951 Bowman Los Angeles Rams Team Set
    #2 1980 Topps Los Angeles Rams Team Set
    #8 (and climbing) 1972 Topps Los Angeles Rams Team Set

I usually don't do silver but I was going to try this one, but was seconds too late

I usually don't do silver but I was going to try this one, but was seconds too late

Silver Maples still available, always a good second choice in silver. He just reduced his quantity available, one left, and raised his price (now .50 over spot with bonus bucks). Probably saw the ASEs go quick and realized he was underpriced.

I would have bought it all, but hit my $500 bucks limit with the first roll.

8% Ebay Bucks no minimum until the 9/21.

• bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 14, 2016 1:03PM

Plenty of foreign stuff from APMEX , swiss 4 piece proof gold

random date 50 pesos

100 corona below spot after bucks

below spot 20 pesos

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge
  • PaleElfPaleElf Posts: 990 ✭✭✭
    I haven't received any eBay bucks offers in about 4 weeks now. Was getting all of them prior to that.
    Originally posted by: PaleElf
    I haven't received any eBay bucks offers in about 4 weeks now. Was getting all of them prior to that.

buying activity required.

JMB has the 2016 Queens Beast 1oz. gold on sale and with the $100 back in bucks will come to roughly $62 under spot!
    JMB has the 2016 Queens Beast 1oz. gold on sale and with the $100 back in bucks will come to roughly $62 under spot!

linky

linky

When I link it shows up in the "bullion" category with no eBay Bucks.

I do find Bucks in MCM website.

Link

Decent deal on the 1/4 oz. also.

Link

I did not get it; I have not been buying much on the bay lately.

linky

They revised it to a bullion category and raised the price.

Bucks news
    Gift Cards, Digital Gifts, and eBay Gift Cards exclusions for October 1, 2016 and January 1, 2017
    After October 1, 2016, you will not be able to earn eBay Bucks when purchasing eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts purchases within the Gift Cards & Coupons category.
    After January 1, 2017, you will not be able to redeem eBay Bucks for eBay Gift Cards within the Gift Cards & Coupons category.
    See Terms and Conditions for more details.

linky

They revised it to a bullion category and raised the price.

I don't believe they raised the price, still $34.99 over spot just with no ebucks because of the
    category revision.

With my CC 1.5% back and recent bday EBay gift card it worked out to a very nice deal!
    10% until the 27th, $50 minimum
  • pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭
    I got it but don't know what to buy. Should I buy something listed under silver bullion? Last time I tried they did not give it to me because I did not buy it in the right category.
    bullion categories are excluded, as are ebay gift cards and the ebay motors categories

10% until the 27th, $50 minimum

Reloaded on all of my gift cards for household staple items, since this is the last time you are going to be able to purchase gift cards and earn eBay bucks.

10% ebucks, $50 minimum until the 20th

I got a rock

I still have my ebay bucks from last period.

waiting.

1250 held so far. I'm not interested at 1270 though.

8% ebucks on $50 or more until 11/2.

@SONOMOSCA said:
    8% ebucks on $50 or more until 11/2.

Dang. I haven't had an eBay bonus bucks offer in about 2 months now.

• silversirensilversiren Posts: 70 ✭✭✭

4X ebaybucks (8% back) today only for VIPs $100 per transaction.

• lcoopielcoopie Posts: 8,691 ✭✭✭✭✭

any suggestions?

LCoopie = Les
    edited November 7, 2016 10:27AM

@lcoopie said:
    any suggestions?

Chicago Cubs ASEs are eligible

• mbogomanmbogoman Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭✭✭

Jeez, I was a VIP last month, but I guess I don't measure up this month. Nothing for me... :'(

up to 8% 11/14 and 11/15

• lcoopielcoopie Posts: 8,691 ✭✭✭✭✭

got it again, any ideas?

LCoopie = Les