Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

BoosibriBoosibri Posts: 11,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
Enough with the posts, That's 10 threads in ten minutes.

Comments

• Options
    Sorry I'm new here I just wanted to post a few threads meant to cause no harm. Have a good evening.
  • Options
    hchcoinhchcoin Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: Jolteon
    Sorry I'm new here I just wanted to post a few threads meant to cause no harm. Have a good evening.

Welcome to the forum. Maybe give people a chance to respond to a post before adding so many more threads. I love your enthusiasm though image
  • Options
    MarkMark Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boosibri:

I guess this board isn't quite a morgue-like as it was a few days ago...image

More seriously to Jolteon: I agree with hchcoin's remark about your enthusiasm. But slow down. You may well get a lot of negative feedback on your first posts but if you don't let it disturb you. Read others' posts and learn. And, I think it's so very cool that you appear to be sincerely interested in continuing your father's collection. I wish just one of my kids displayed your collecting enthusiasm!
    Mark

• Options
    I'm willing to take a look, but only at photos. I'm not going to look at a video

• Options
    Yeah I posted a lot too fast so I'm sorry about that.
  • Options
    BaleyBaley Posts: 22,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah don't flame out bro, we want you hanging around a decade or more

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• Options
    ElKevvoElKevvo Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember when I started collecting...I could not get enough of it...I am sure I bored some of my friends with my constant trips to the bank for more rolls!

K
    ANA LM
  • Options
    LotsoLuckLotsoLuck Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭
    Enthusiasm, its contagious image

• Options
    cmerlo1cmerlo1 Posts: 7,891 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No worries. You do have to develop a thick skin to post here, but it's well worth it.
    You Suck! Awarded 6/2008- 1901-O Micro O Morgan, 8/2008- 1878 VAM-123 Morgan, 9/2022 1888-O VAM-1B3 H8 Morgan | Senior Regional Representative- ANACS Coin Grading. Posted opinions on coins are my own, and are not an official ANACS opinion.
  • Options
    lkeigwinlkeigwin Posts: 16,887 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kill the videos. Show us pictures we can examine and enjoy.

And yes, slow down!

Welcome to the forum,

Lance.
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,216 ✭✭✭✭✭

Seventeen posts? Shoot, there have been days I've posted that many before lunch. imageimage

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    mr1931Smr1931S Posts: 5,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jolteon,as a retired professional videographer,i enjoy watching amateur videos.You do,
    however,risk critical critique from me about your videos whether you ask for it or not.Here goes:

1.Make sure you get subjects you are shooting into focus.You should explore getting auto-focus to work better for you.

2.Jerky camera movements are distracting for the viewer unless,for example,done for special effects like the effect on the video if shot during an earthquake.Work on steadiness of the camera while shooting.

3.A common mistake many videographers make is to too rapidly move the camera.Let the video subject imprint itself in the viewer's brain before moving to the next subject in the scene.

Do your videos following these tips and you will capture many an interested viewer.Your goal is to make the camera under your control act like your eye as much as possible.

imageimage

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.-Albert Einstein

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,694 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What did I miss?
  • Options
    CuKevinCuKevin Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: asheland
    What did I miss?

You can't miss it. It's all over the front page of every forum subtopic.
    Choice Numismatics www.ChoiceCoin.com

CN eBay

All of my collection is in a safe deposit box!
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hang in there Jolteon..... Glad to have you aboard...Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't get 10 responses to most of my threads. image You SUCK image
  • Options
    It's happened again. This time with multiple thanks to keep them on page 1. ??

CN eBay

• Options
    pennyanniepennyannie Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭
    The older I get the less inclined i am to tell others what to do or not to do,as most posting here are not in grade school. but in this case..... welcome. This is a diverse group, you got whiners, losers, rules enforcers, rich collectors, poor collectors, some have great knowledge and wisdom and others...

There are also a lot of scholars on here that can't stand misspelled words or the incorrect use of grammer, as you can see from my post i am not one of these. lol
    Mark
    NGC registry V-Nickel proof #6!!!!
    working on proof shield nickels # 8 with a bullet!!!!

RIP "BEAR"
  • Options
    pennyanniepennyannie Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭
    The older I get the less inclined i am to tell others what to do or not to do,as most posting here are not in grade school. but in this case..... welcome. This is a diverse group, you got whiners, losers, rules enforcers, rich collectors, poor collectors, some have great knowledge and wisdom and others...

There are also a lot of scholars on here that can't stand misspelled words or the incorrect use of grammer, as you can see from my post i am not one of these. lol
    Mark
    NGC registry V-Nickel proof #6!!!!
    working on proof shield nickels # 8 with a bullet!!!!

RIP "BEAR"
  • Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could say that again pennieannie...oh...you did! image
    oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options
    Originally posted by: oih82w8
    You could say that again pennieannie...oh...you did! image

It's the new forum software stutter image

CN eBay

• Options

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file