Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

Won't be online as often for the next few weeks . . .

if you send me a PM, it may take me a little longer to reply.

DPOTD-3
'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don

Comments

• sylsyl Posts: 888 ✭✭✭
    Get that shoulder up and working quickly. Just think of all the stuff on the honey-do list that will be there when you can raise your arm.
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ain't like you've been around much lately anyway, O Yeti-Shroom.

Wazzat? A bum shoulder? Bummer. image

Hope you mend quickly.

PS- the new avatar makes you look like Joan of Arc.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • AethelredAethelred Posts: 9,288 ✭✭✭
    I am sure you will be able to shrug again some day.
    If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
    1987-C Hendersonville Road
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • ajaanajaan Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    can't sleep, typing one hand, had shoulder surgery today, nerve block still working. rob, I didn't change avatar, the new forum software myst have done it.

edit: I see my mushroom is no longer an option, bummer image

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: ajaan

can't sleep, typing one hand, had shoulder surgery today, nerve block still working. rob, I didn't change avatar, the new forum software myst have done it.

I wondered why so many people were now in drag. (Of course you've done it before, so I just thought you were feeling feminine again. LOL)

You can re-upload the psychedelic 'shroom icon, I'm sure. Or even the old stock CU one if you can find a picture of it.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: lordmarcovan

Originally posted by: ajaan

I wondered why so many people were now in drag. (Of course you've done it before, so I just thought you were feeling feminine again. LOL)

You can re-upload the psychedelic 'shroom icon, I'm sure. Or even the old stock CU one if you can find a picture of it.

I've seen links on this forum to old threads that are 'snapshots' in time with the original images so that 'shroom can be found, saved, and uploaded as an author/icon again ajaan.

Best of luck with your recovery.

• TwoKopeikiTwoKopeiki Posts: 9,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speedy recovery, Don!
  • JCMhoustonJCMhouston Posts: 5,306 ✭✭✭
    Best of luck on the recovery.
  • StorkStork Posts: 5,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ouch! I hope you feel better soon. Take your pain meds--you don't get a trophy for suffering!

• savoyspecialsavoyspecial Posts: 7,267 ✭✭✭✭
    Hope you feel better soon

www.brunkauctions.com

• mnemtsas2mnemtsas2 Posts: 745 ✭✭✭
    Get well soon!
    Successful trades with Syracusian, DeiGratia, LordM, WWW, theboz11, CCC2010, Hyperion, ajaan, wybrit, Dennis88 and many others.