Home U.S. Coin Forum

Collectors.com

2»

Comments

• DonWillisDonWillis Posts: 961 ✭✭✭
    f I search "macge" I get nada... curious

How are you searching? I found a listing in 2 seconds. Type it into the general search bar at the top.

macge listing

I tried using the "- (details, cleaned)", that filter does not work.

Seriously, what are you looking at?

There are over 4k results for 'details cleaned'.

details cleaned

How about a box to click to see only CAC coins?

Type CAC in to the search bar. I got over 15k results.

CAC

EVERYONE: when you want to 'wild card' search on any description, phrase or qualifier or anything that comes to mind use the search bar. It's incredibly powerful and much simpler to use.

• CocoinutCocoinut Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I like it, but Standing Liberty quarters seem to be missing from the dropdown under Quarters.

It's right there! Over 11k standing liberty quarters listed. Are you looking at the column on the left?

Here it is
    >>

Don, I had the "Proof" box checked from a prior search, and, of course, there were no SLQ proofs minted. Chalk it up to "user error". image Great feature!

Jim
    Countdown to completion of my Mercury Set: 2 coins. My growing Lincoln Set: Finally completed!
  • TrazTraz Posts: 377 ✭✭✭✭
    How about integrating pcgs pop right into there also? Always nice to see at a glance

Pops and other information will be added in the next couple months.

• oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 12,150 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I tried using the "- (details, cleaned)", that filter does not work.

Seriously, what are you looking at?

There are over 4k results for 'details cleaned'.

details cleaned >>

Whenever the minus sign is used before a set of parenthesis it is looking to omit those words within the parenthesis. - (cleaned, details) means to exclude titles which include cleaned and details...in other words the buyer is looking for a problem-free coin. This is commonly used within the ebay community as a filter.
    oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,949 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great search function

commas work well to refine the search

The entertainment can never be overdressed....except in burlesque

• coindeucecoindeuce Posts: 13,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just searched 1909-S Lincoln (53 pages of 24 listings per page), and nowhere to be found is the 1909-S Lincoln 1C. PCGS MS64 BN / CAC I have listed at my website. I am a C.C. member and also have a link to my website in my forum sigline. How could the collectors.com site not possibly find this coin image
    I've also tried 1909-S Lincoln CAC. Nada.

"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
    http://www.americanlegacycoins.com

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file