Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS: Javier Baez rookie Chicago Cubs Uncut Topps card sheets With Solar and Almora rookies

mccardguy1mccardguy1 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭

I have for sale an unusual and very rare Chicago Cubs collectible from the 2013 baseball season.

In 2013 the Cubs, in conjunction with Topps made a set of 82 cards made in the Topps Archive style that featured past and present Cub's greats as well as a rookie card of Cubs prospects Jorge Solar, Albert Almora and Javier Baez. The Cubs produced these sets for two specific sections of their fans. They produced a complete set for all of their season ticket holders that featured a gold foil stamp designating the set as a season ticket holder set. The Cubs also produced four separate "packs" with each pack being given out on four separate baseball card days at Wrigley Field. These sets do not have the foil stamping but, in order to get a complete set of 82 2013 Topps Chicago Cubs Archives baseball cards you must have attended all four baseball card days. Please know that BOTH of these methods featured cards that were cut up in normal card sized cards.

What I have is a full sheet of the cards that were given out on baseball card day but only in uncut sheet form. Topps printed up a few extra sheets for the Cubs to give away as a promotion to it's executives which have been salted away or framed on the walls of Wrigley Field and a select few other "man caves" of people who have connections to the executives. These card sheets are just not in circulation and I can attest to the fact less than 10 of these sheets have been released from the very small stash provided to the Cubs by Topps.

Please forgive my terrible photos but I can tell you this sheet is a standard Topps size uncut size and features all 82 cards. This sheet is a standard production sheet that features all of the Cubs greats including Banks, Williams, Sandberg, Maddux and so may more. And yes, the actual rookie card of Solar, Almora and Baez are included.

This sheet has no creases or rips as they have been stored flat. I will have to ship them in a tube unless you are close to the Chicago area and we can meet up somewhere and I can deliver it to you flat. I can tell you that you will be the only one of a select few in the card collecting hobby that will own one of these sheets.

I am looking for 54.99 SHIPPED for this sheet. As mentioned, this will be shipped in a sturdy shipping tube and the shipping will be included in the cost.

This is an incredible looking sheet and a great addition to any uncut sheet or Cubs collection and would look awesome on the wall of a mancave.

SORRY FOR THE CRAPPY PICTURES AND THE TURNED AROUND IMAGES. i AM NOT SURE WHY THESE PHOTOS ARE NOT ORIENTED CORRECTLY. THIS SHEET IS SO MUCH NICER IN PERSON.

I am on a budget and I am not afraid to use it!!

Comments

• Options
    The team is doing so well I thought I,would bump this.
  • Options
    Another quick bump
  • Options
    blee1blee1 Posts: 713 ✭✭✭
    For that rare of a sheet, I would have though a Cubs fan would have snapped it by now.
    Skips PSA Exchange
    Successful transactions with: yankeeno7, raiderguy10, Beck6, CDsNuts, DaveP01, Dboneesq, Elemenopeo, gameusedhoop, georgebailey2, Goldlabels, gstarling, justmichael, etc

Working on.........
    Tony Dorsett Master Set
    1977 Topps Mexican FB (raw)
    1957 Topps FB Set (raw or graded)
  • Options
    I thought the same thing. Truth be told I have the few remaining sheets that the team did not give to executives. The only way to get them is through me or if someone knows a higher up with the team. I only have a very few left.
  • Options
    A quick holiday bump.

This will look great on your or your Cubs fan's wall.
  • Options
    Post Christmas bump for price adjustment!
  • Options
    Just a quick pre-playoff bump
  • Options

A quick post season bump.