Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Let's welcome the U.S. Coin Forum's newest member, AmericanaRC

coindeucecoindeuce Posts: 13,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
Greetings and welcome to AmericanaRC ! Maybe an introduction is in order ? image

"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
http://www.americanlegacycoins.com

Comments

• Options
    telephoto1telephoto1 Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome.

RIP Mom- 1932-2012
  • Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Me and my RC!"
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
    Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:
  • Options
    GoldCoin98GoldCoin98 Posts: 403 ✭✭
    Those guys stink! imageimage

Dozens of BST deals completed, including: kalshacon, cucamongacoin, blu62vette, natetrook, JGNumismatics, Coinshowman, DollarAfterDollar, timbuk3, jimdimmick & many more
  • Options
    123cents123cents Posts: 7,178 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the PCGS forum, AmericanaRC.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard....Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    jcpingjcping Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭
    an SLQ and Ike dollars lover
  • Options
    TopographicOceansTopographicOceans Posts: 6,535 ✭✭✭✭
    Fresh Meat
  • Options
    Welcome!
  • Options
    SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,885 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best of luck with the new shop

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Warm welcome to you. Hope you find comfort among friends here. This is the place to be if you need advice, support and friendly conversation. You can even buy, sell, and trade.
    Cool laid back atmosphere. Again, welcome
    Anything worth having is worth buying!
  • Options
    etexmikeetexmike Posts: 6,795 ✭✭✭
    image and welcome to the boards AmericanaRC.

Mike
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pardon my lack of knowledge but who are they?
  • Options
    BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great current member/dealer using his new business name image
    To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!
  • Options
    RegulatedRegulated Posts: 2,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome!

What is now proved was once only imagined. - William Blake
  • Options
    cmerlo1cmerlo1 Posts: 7,891 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You Suck! Awarded 6/2008- 1901-O Micro O Morgan, 8/2008- 1878 VAM-123 Morgan, 9/2022 1888-O VAM-1B3 H8 Morgan | Senior Regional Representative- ANACS Coin Grading. Posted opinions on coins are my own, and are not an official ANACS opinion.
  • Options
    shorecollshorecoll Posts: 5,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's a bunch of FLGs (funny looking guys) from NoCal...but that's just a rumor. image
    ANA-LM, NBS, EAC
  • Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do they sell Dimes?! image
  • Options
    bosco5041bosco5041 Posts: 1,303
    Welcome friend.
  • Options
    StuartStuart Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imageto the forum!!
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Stuart

Collect 18th & 19th Century US Type Coins, Silver Dollars, $20 Gold Double Eagles and World Crowns & Talers with High Eye Appeal

"Luck is what happens when Preparation meets Opportunity"
  • Options
    winkywinky Posts: 1,671
    Hope you can stand us !image
  • Options
    MFHMFH Posts: 11,720 ✭✭✭✭

Two pretty Savy guys from Sacramento just opened one of the nicest Brick & Mortars I have seen.

Glenn Holsonbake and Steve Feltner have busted their butts getting it ready and it shows. If you are
    ever in their neck of the woods, look them up: Americana Rare Coins - 8887 Folsom Blvd - Suite 6 -
    Sacramento, CA 95826-3261. Glenn's Cell: (916) 718-5430. AMERICANARARECOINS.COM

Their site has lots of pics from the newly revamped store and lots of inventory to pique your interest.

I know many of us know both Steve and Glenn quite well and we all wish them every success !!
    imageimageimage
    Mike Hayes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Coin collecting is not a hobby, it's an obsession !

New Barber Purchases
  • Options
    How's the coffee in the shop?
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    ElKevvoElKevvo Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome and glad to hear of a B&M opening up!

K
    ANA LM
  • Options
    blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,901 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>How's the coffee in the shop? >>

No worries there is good coffee next door at a cafe that has been there 20+ years.

http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook
  • Options
    winkywinky Posts: 1,671
    Welcome to the best forum around. image
  • Options
    crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 13,810 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
  • Options
    Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. Happy to be here and add to the conversation!
  • Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,896 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmmm...I thought the username had a familiar ring to it...in more ways than one. image

Welcome aboard Glenn and Steve!
    oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>How's the coffee in the shop? >>

No worries there is good coffee next door at a cafe that has been there 20+ years. >>

We want free coffee! And donuts!
  • Options
    UtahCoinUtahCoin Posts: 5,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome! I've known Steve for many years, but I don't believe I've met Glenn.
    Going to ANA?
    I used to be somebody, now I'm just a coin collector.
    Recipient of the coveted "You Suck" award, April 2009 for cherrypicking a 1833 CBHD LM-5, and April 2022 for a 1835 LM-12, and again in Aug 2012 for picking off a 1952 FS-902.
  • Options
    Welcome aboard. Be sure to activate your message function.
  • Options
    originalisbestoriginalisbest Posts: 5,914 ✭✭✭✭
    Glenn has sold me a couple of the nicest original/appealing Barbers in my collection, as well as a nifty Washington quarter. None of them worth any great deal, but priceless service came with. I wish him and Steve luck and good business in their new shop! image
  • Options
    tahoe98tahoe98 Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭
    "government is not reason, it is not eloquence-it is a force! like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." George Washington
  • Options
    EagleEyeEagleEye Posts: 7,676 ✭✭✭✭✭

So where is PonyExpress8? Counting Wheaties?
    Rick Snow, Eagle Eye Rare Coins, Inc.Check out my new web site:
  • Options
    ThePennyLadyThePennyLady Posts: 4,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish Glenn and Steve much success in their new venture!!!!
    Charmy HarkerThe Penny Lady®

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file