Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Some Great (Real) Autographed PCGS "70" Baseball Coins Being Auctioned At Heritage On Sund

For anyone interested in some cool autographed PCGS "70" grade Baseball coins, check out the Heritage Weekly Internet sales this coming Sunday and Tuesday afternoons! A board member asked that I post this to let everyone know he consigned most of these coins at No Reserve and there may likely be some real bargains on these. These are Real autographs from some of the greatest baseball players that ever played the game (Pete Rose, Joe Morgan, Steve Carlton, Jim Palmer, etc) combined with PCGS "70" graded Baseball coins. I believe at at least (18) different coins as well !!

Do yourself a favor and check these out!

Wondercoin
Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

• wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ttt

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
    Many closing this afternoon!!

Wondercoin
    Many closing in just a couple hours. Check them out.

Wondercoin
    ttt

Tomorrow and Tuesday night auctions ... Price Guide values ranging from up to $200-$400/coin with current bids under $50! Check them out.

Wondercoin