Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WTB: PSA 10 1997 SP Authentic Tracy McGrady

shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭✭
Hit me up if you have one for sale. Thanks.
"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."

Comments

• Options
    This card has been surprisingly hard to track down. Anyone?
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    I have been looking for months on end myself and for the Ultra in a 9 or a 10. I have not seen a one anywhere. Good luck if you find any and let me know if you find extras.
  • Options

Bump.

• Options

Still looking...

• Options
    vintagefunvintagefun Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭

Is that the #166 card?

52-90 All Sports, Mostly Topps, Mostly HOF, and some assorted wax.
  • Options

@vintagefun said:
    Is that the #166 card?

Yes.

• Options

Bump.