Home Precious Metals

Comments

• Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,987 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No see a da eBay points. No eBay bucks are paid out for bullion. However 1% CC reward points and Mr. Rebates will knock about $24.50 off of your net price.
  • Options
    seebelowseebelow Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭
    Has anyone here purchased anything from that seller before?
    Interested in higher grade vintage cards. Aren't we all. image
  • Options
    vprvpr Posts: 604 ✭✭✭
    I have. No issues.
    References: Too many to list. PM for details. 100% satisfaction both as buyer and seller. As a seller, I ship promptly and keep buyers updated.
  • Options
    That's about the same deal as the Maples that APMEX had for $15 over.
  • Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Has anyone here purchased anything from that seller before? >>

liberty.coin (48609)
    99.9% Positive feedback

Tough crowd!

Loves me some shiny!
  • Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've bought 90% from them before with no problems
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>That's about the same deal as the Maples that APMEX had for $15 over. >>

I personally prefer the Maples over bars, especially if the price is the same.image
    Btw as mentioned before....you no getty de eBay points for items listed in the bullion category.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>That's about the same deal as the Maples that APMEX had for $15 over. >>

I personally prefer the Maples over bars, especially if the price is the same.image
    Btw as mentioned before....you no getty de eBay points for items listed in the bullion category. >>

As do I. Both are an ounce of pure gold for the same price. I'd get $10 over spot when selling the Leaf and maybe spot or a little less for the bar. That's at a LCS and not looking for a retail type customer. My CC rewards points and Mr Rebates was good for another $24 off.
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've bought from Liberty Coin a couple times, no problems.
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,193 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I've bought from Liberty Coin a couple times, no problems. >>

I've got better prices in the past by calling them and offering to purchase one over the phone without ebay.

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

• Options
    That has been my experience with them as well. I purchased $100.00 face 1964 Kennedy halves from them a few days back. Quick to ship, none were worn below AU and there were many BU coins in the bunch. I didn't feel like going through them all so I just dumped them in my 90% bag.

I bought that very same Perth Mint 1 oz. Gold bar from them on the 28th, (I guess that would have been yesterday) for US $1,231.00 - they had them on special and came out to just less than $18.00 over spot I think.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gold at spot is a great deal....even with points or ebay bucks...and I always prefer the coins to bars....Cheers, RickO
  • Options

<< <i>Gold at spot is a great deal....even with points or ebay bucks...and I always prefer the coins to bars....Cheers, RickO >>

I've bought gold at spot a few times only to be on the wrong side of it by the time it hit my mailbox. Gotta wait for it to bounce back.