Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Starting to sell my tokens........

spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 17, 2018 12:33PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Hi Folks,

Here is the first one:

$130 shipped, pay by check. Paypal add 3% with demonstrated rep here on the boards.

I ship insured with signature confirmation. 7 day return from day of receipt, buyer pays return shipping costs.

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...

Comments

• Options
    Musky1011Musky1011 Posts: 3,899 ✭✭✭✭
    That 1855 speaks to me.. Have to resist that child in me though... Way cool coins you have hereimage
    Pilgrim Clock and Gift Shop.. Expert clock repair since 1844

Menomonee Falls Wisconsin USA

http://www.pcgs.com/SetRegistr...dset.aspx?s=68269&ac=1">Musky 1861 Mint Set
  • Options
    SonorandesertratSonorandesertrat Posts: 5,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice coins!
    Member: EAC, NBS, C4, CWTS, ANA

RMR: 'Wer, wenn ich schriee, hörte mich denn aus der Engel Ordnungen?'

CJ: 'No one!' [Ain't no angels in the coin biz]
  • Options
    Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some of the nicest copper I've seen posted on the BST!

Successful BST transactions with 170 members. Recent: Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug
  • Options
    Thanks for the nice comments folks!

Best, SH

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...
  • Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful coins, and images!

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    BoosibriBoosibri Posts: 11,867 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best BST post I have seen in awhile but where is the gold?
  • Options
    Thanks Dave, with respect to beer, its Black Butte Porter and Obsidian Stout for me, with the occasional Caledonian Double Dark when I can find it.

Thanks Boosi, I have no gold that I wish to sell at this time, but if I sell these lovely coppers and halves, the funds will go for some dirty suthern gold....

Best, SH

• Options
    turbo thrust to the top

• Options
    ttttt

• Options
    ttttt

• Options
    ttttt

• Options
    ttttt

• Options
    ttttt

• Options
    ttttt

• Options
    ttttt

• Options
    ttttt

• Options
    ttttt

• Options
    Type2Type2 Posts: 13,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice I'm getting colse to buying all of them, Some Very nice coins ans a Bump for some lookers. image

Hoard the keys.
  • Options
    Thanks Type 2!

Best, SH

• Options
    coinlieutenantcoinlieutenant Posts: 9,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great coins..
  • Options
    Thanks Coinlieutenant!!! Lotsa really nice coins are ready to send off to buyers!

Best, SH

• Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,896 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That 45-O RPD is tugging at my checking account...I would need to sell a few things first. image
    oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options
    oih, it is a nice half........... image

Best, SH

• Options
    ttttt

• Options
    ttttt

• Options
    TURBO THRUST TO THE TOP

• Options
    ttttt

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

• Options
    ttttt

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

• Options
    ttttt

• Options
    but wait, there's more.........

• Options
    ttttt

• Options
    superbowl time!

• Options
    Prediction - Seahawks or Patriots will win!

• Options
    Shipping free of charge!!!! image

• Options
    Yup image

• Options

• Options

• Options
    yup........

• Options

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay
    My, oh my, what a wonderful day
    Plenty of sunshine headin' my way
    Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay

• Options
    Let the force be with you.

• Options
    Bump: PM sent.

Hoard the keys.
  • Options
    Hoard the Keys I say

• Options
    A PENNY SAVED IS A PENNY COLLECTED

• Options
    Do you feel lucky punk... Well, do you?

• Options
    BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DEEP, PHILOSOPHICAL QUOTES AS WELL.....

Soon you'll tell us... You like candlelit coin viewing & long walks on the brouse floor image
    To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!
  • Options

<< <i>DEEP, PHILOSOPHICAL QUOTES AS WELL.....

Soon you'll tell us... You like candlelit coin viewing & long walks on the brouse floor image >>

Funny one Broadie!!! image

A coin in hand is worth two in the bush.

• Options
    Peace and justice are two sides of the same coin.
    Dwight D. Eisenhower

• Options
    All that is gold does not glitter

Tolkien

• Options
    Rewards and punishments are two sides of the same coin.

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

• Options
    PM: Sent next batch.

Hoard the keys.