Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FSH: Empty 1978 & 1980 Super Cello Boxes

For sale here is a 1980 Topps baseball wax box from my PC. Box is BBCE certified and wrapped in new monogrammed shrinkwrap and is in pristine condition. If you've been looking for a MINT 1980 box, this one is for you! Box contains 36 packs with 15 cards per pack. BBCE list price is $1,100 plus shipping. Offered here for $895 dlvd via fully insured boxed priority mail. Payment accepted via paypal gift. Please PM me if interested. Thanks! **SOLD**

Next up, a pair of PSA 9 1975 Topps Baseball Cello Packs. Both these packs are from the legendary Conlon collection and are super clean and in pristine condition. The first cello features Stelmaszek on top and Royals team card on back (Brett!) and the other features Broberg on top and Orioles great Mark Belanger on back. $155 dlvd for each pack or take both for $300 dlvd! **Both packs SOLD**

I am also listing for sale here a few pair of empty Topps baseball cello boxes. All prices include shipping and all boxes will be boxed for protection during transit. There is no writing or markings on the outside of any of these boxes.

1974 and 1975 Topps baseball cello boxes. The 1974 cello box is a particularly tough one to find. Both boxes are intact but exhibit some shelf wear. Seams on lids are perforated. SOLD

1978 and 1980 Topps baseball cello boxes. The 78 box is a bit rough but intact. Seams on lid are perforated. 1980 box is in very nice condition with perforations intact on lid. Right front flap is split. 1980 box SOLD. 1978 box still available for $20 dlvd.

1980 Topps baseball cello boxes~one regular cello and one super cello box. The 1980 super cello box is a tough one to find. The 1980 super cello box is in solid NM+ condition with perforations intact on the lid. The regular 1980 box has some tape repairs on the corner of the box Regular 1980 box SOLD. 1980 Topps super cello box still available for $20 dlvd.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1980 Topps baseball wax box added! image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    VintagemanEdVintagemanEd Posts: 922 ✭✭✭
    What is the price on just the 1980
    Super cello box? Thx
  • Options
    Updated to reflect sales and prices on remaining 2 cello boxes. Thanks!

• Options
    Pair of PSA 9 1975 mini cello packs added!

• Options
    DragnetDragnet Posts: 635 ✭✭✭
    PM sent
  • Options
    belzbelz Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭
    awesome on the 1980 box Tim..that condition made me smile and is a big value to me and my PC, especially since I'm a football box guy. Gorgeous. Many Thx.
    "Wots Uh The Deal" by Pink Floyd