Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Happy Thanksgiving to all

I want to take this opportunity to wish each of you and your respective families a Happy Thanksgiving. As a novice collector, I have improved my numismatic knowledge by following your posts and communicating individually. Thenk you also for helping me build my Canadian, Newfoundland and Irish collections. John
Sullykerry: Numismatic interests: Canada, Newfoundland, Japan pre-WWII, Ireland, Commemorative Coins (1892-1954) Celtic. References available on request.

Comments

• Options
    nicholasz219nicholasz219 Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭
    John, Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!

We are all novices in many ways at many times. Glad to have you here.
  • Options
    LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭
    Thank you, John for your 25 contributions and counting.

It was only a couple years ago that I was a new member here. As you have said, there is much to learn so I stuck around. I try to make each post count, whether it is to lighten the mood with a funny joke or witty observation, or to add some actual numismatic knowledge to the round table. Usually I feel as if my posts are "thread killers" or plain unnoticed, but once in a while I am reminded that someone out there appreciates my thoughts. I think those little boosts of self confidence are almost as helpful as the knowledge gained.

Just remember there is no question which can't be answered on these boards. It may take a while but patience and "TTT" will persevere image

Happy Thanksgiving!
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE