Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

So what did you think of the "BOZ" 30 for 30?

Pretty good. Glad he turned out to be a humble guy now and not the POS he was in college. Definitely brings back a lot of memories.

Comments

• Options
    bouncebounce Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭
    Thought it was really good, not many people would have shown the emotion and contrition he did.

I've really enjoyed the 30 for 30 series, there's only been 3-4 of them I thought weren't really good.
  • Options
    dberk12dberk12 Posts: 399 ✭✭
    The 30 for 30 series in phenomenal. Anything involving one of the four major sports from the 80s or 90s grabs my interest and I thought "Brian and the Boz" was very well done. It was good to see that "Brian" ultimately prevailed leaving behind his punk antics from Oklahoma.

Baseball, it is said, is only a game. True. And the Grand Canyon is only a hole in Arizona.

-George F. Will
  • Options
    Nathaniel1960Nathaniel1960 Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    His son Max is a dead ringer for Edward Furlong.
    Kiss me once, shame on you.
    Kiss me twice.....let's party.
  • Options
    lbcoach20lbcoach20 Posts: 868 ✭✭✭
    I thought it was good. Interesting how they showed him reliving his past with his son and making it a lesson of all his mistakes. I have been entertained from most 30 for 30s I've seen. Very well done.
  • Options
    I really enjoy these. Amazing how time flies. He seems to be a good person.
  • Options
    MrVintageMrVintage Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭
    Living here in OKC I remember the Boz during his college days. He was a great college player at OU. Glad that he finally realized the errors in his ways.