Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

Tons of Coin Boxes & Holders FSH: PCGS, NGC, PCI, 2x2, Double-Row, Single Row, Eagle, and More!

Over the last few years, I've accumulated lots of different coin boxes and holders. It's time to purge the collection. For items that I can ship at a flat rate, I'm providing a cost including shipping. For those that will be weight-dependent, shipping will be based on the weight of the package and where it's going. I'm happy to combine these into larger lots (pending my finding a box large enough for some of them).

PCGS boxes
No need for a photo, you know what these look like. Many of these have tape (some a lot, some a little) and/or labels, but they all work just fine.
4 for $15
7 for $22

NGC boxes

I have 8 silver ones available, with little if any tape and/or labels. $7 each.
I have 5 of the older dark, translucent boxes available. Most of these have some tape and don't snap closed (at least not well). One has a few cracks around the part of the top that overlaps the bottom piece. $6 each.
Shipping will be $13 for up to 4 boxes and $18 for up to 7 boxes. I can probably ship one or two boxes for less, especially if you live on the west coast where weight-based shipping will be lower.

PCI Box

Not in the best shape (the inner liner is bent in at one end) and it has some tape going around it, but I've never seen another one before, and my guess is these aren't too common. $15 shipped.

Lot of 4 single-row slab boxes--$18 shipped

All 4 in very nice shape.

Boat load of 2x2 and 2.5x2.5 boxes--$10 + s/h

You get what's pictured, plus another 7 (all the length of the SAFLIP boxes) that aren't in the picture. A few different lengths, and some of the boxes hold 2.5x2.5 flips.

Eagle Storage Boxes--$16 each
I have 5 (3 remaining) of the "36" storage boxes for 2x2s (which apparently hold 36 Eagle 2x2s or 72 cardboard 2x2s) and one slab box. 3 of the "36" boxes look to have sold recently on eBay for $22.95 shipped each, so let's beat that price and say $16 shipped each. If you want multiples, I'll discount them when the final shipping cost is determined.

Lot of 14 blue velvet display boxes for Silver Dollars/Eagles--$15 shipped

A lot of display boxes for Air-Tite style capsules around silver dollar/eagle size. The slot for the capsule is 46-47mm wide. The color in the second shot is more accurate (hey, it's a cell phone picture...). It's possible one or two is black and not blue. Sorry that the first photo is a bit too dark to be that useful. Did I mention I used a cell phone in a dark room?

-----------------------------------------------------------
Sold/On Hold:
-----------------------------------------------------------

Lots of 2x2 double-row boxes--$13 + s/h--HOLD

All the ones on the left are a bit longer than those on othe right. The top right box is not quite as tall and has no divider... it looks like a box for big items or perhaps paper money.

Lighthouse Coin Box with 20 2x2 slots--$14 + s/h--SOLD

I'm pretty sure this is new. An attractive red-lined (felt?) holder with 20 slots and a hard cover for protection.

Wood 3-slab display box--$12 shipped--SOLD

A nice solid wood box with a felt-lined inside wide enough for 3 NGC slabs (I think 3 PCGS slabs will be just too wide). Has a few minor scuffs on the outside. Bottom is felt-lined, as well, so it won't mar whatever it's on.

Giant lot of Eagle 2x2 holders--$20 shipped--HOLD

A large lot for many different sizes. A few aren't in the greatest shape, but the vast majority are perfectly fine. The first website I found selling these has them at $15 for 20 or $66 for 100 for a single denomination.

JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research

Comments