Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Talk about stability!!

keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
If you like stable PM's you must be in hog-heaven right now!!image Me, I like coins so I'm currently in limbo. O00ps, almost broke a rule...................

Al H.

Comments

• Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,475 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>If you like stable PM's you must be in hog-heaven right now!!image Me, I like coins so I'm currently in limbo. O00ps, almost broke a rule...................

Al H. >>

LOL!

When I think about my Silver Eagles and then check the prices, I am in "limpo". image
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just another chance for those that missed the last opportunity to triple their investment.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    pennyanniepennyannie Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭
    I am about to buy some more as that .03 percent my local bank is paying on my cd's is almost comical.
    Mark
    NGC registry V-Nickel proof #6!!!!
    working on proof shield nickels # 8 with a bullet!!!!

RIP "BEAR"
  • Options
    bolivarshagnastybolivarshagnasty Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Just another chance for those that missed the last opportunity to triple their investment. >>

• Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,851 ✭✭✭✭✭

Schlock on block.
    Ham with spam
    Junk from trunk
    Lump in sump
    Holler for dollar
    Stuff be rough
    Dough to show

• Options
    keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am about to buy some more as that .03 percent my local bank is paying on my cd's is almost comical.

a friend of mine is caretaker of his elderly father and earlier this year he paid a visit to the bank to find out why he hadn't received an account tax statement of the interest on one of his dad's accounts. he was told that they don't send them out if the yearly interest is less than $15 or some small amount like that. he was shocked since the account balance was around $50k and I guess the interest wasn't even $10!!!!

he was pretty aggravated but at least he was able to laugh about it.image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file