Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Comments

• Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    I collect them, but only baseball. I picked up a full '67 baseball sheet for $1200 earlier this year, would think a football one would go for a bit less. A lot of staining in this one and it looks like it's missing a chunk out of the right side.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I collect them, but only baseball. I picked up a full '67 baseball sheet for $1200 earlier this year, would think a football one would go for a bit less. A lot of staining in this one and it looks like it's missing a chunk out of the right side. >>

I think that's just what they have holding down the corner Anthony. I see the corner under there.

I agree - a lot of ink on the left side and for someone looking to frame - a bit of distraction.

If it's in really good shape in the middle? I see some 10s coming off this sheet.
    Mike
  • Options
    MintacularMintacular Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭
    No, but if you are an interested potential buyer not a good idea to post a live auction to this forum