Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Questions About "Mounted Memories" Certified Autographs: Are These Legit? Pass PSA? Though

I have recently come across an increasing number of star player autographs from all sports certified by "Mounted Memories." I am looking for advice from forum members on the general authenticity of mounted memories items. Is this a legit company witnessing autographs and producing certifications? Or is it a junk brand notorious for certifying crap? Do mounted memories autos pass if sent to PSA? Does the mounted memories brand carry any value similar to UDA, Stiener, etc.?

Meatloaf

Comments

• Options
    mtcardsmtcards Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭
    I have heard that their stuff is fairly reliable, although I have heard that some sellers are counterfeiting MM COA's and selling them as authentic
    IT IS ALWAYS CHEAPER TO NOT SELL ON EBAY
  • Options
    Anyone have an example of a real MM COA vs Fake? I think MM uses holo stickers, but not sure if these are faked as well.
  • Options
    Mounted Memories is now under the umbrella of Fanatics, Inc. No idea about faked COAs, but the company is legit. Headquarters used to be in Sunrise, FL and they moved to a new, expanded warehouse location further south. Good people, good product.
    Joe

IG: goatcollectibles23

The biggest lesson I've learned in this hobby, and in life, is that if you have a strong conviction, you owe it to yourself to see it through. Don't sell yourself, or your investments, short. Unless the facts change. Then sell it all.