Home Sports Talk
Options

Worst Super Bowl winning QB ever ?

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dilfer.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    Tough question. Kind of like choosing the meanest DMV employee.

But, it depends on what is meant. Is it "who had the worst career despite winning a Superbowl?"

My choice would be Dilfer or Hostetler. But I am a lifelong fan of the Washington team.
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dilfer
  • Options
    MikeyPMikeyP Posts: 990 ✭✭✭
    Joe Namath. image
    "Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood."
  • Options
    WhiteTornadoWhiteTornado Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Dilfer. >>

By far. I watched him in Tampa for years, he was awful. Even worse, he was so petulant, wondered why fans didn't cheer for him, (paraphrasing his words), "like they do for Elway and Montana".
  • Options
    gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    Great Dilfer quote. Wow.
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !