Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

FS/Trade Rare Doily Sample with "hand cut" label, no white behind bar code.

FS or trade - $650 vs partial/complete trade for a type coin that I need in a collectible holder (Doily, regency, NGC black, white rattler). Need all barber type, FE cent, large cent, 1/2 cent, seated type and others. PM me with what you have to offer.

Condition - short crack top right in the outer rim, obverse photo. Small piece missing lower left on reverse, outer rim.

Price history - $700 on ebay, $7 in a junk bin if you get really lucky. image There were 5 reported as of the last "census".

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.

Comments

• BaleyBaley Posts: 22,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gonna need a lot better pictures of the coin image

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• DaveWcoinsDaveWcoins Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭
    That dime is a shot MS65 (or at least a 64+). I say crack it!

Seriously -- that is one coooool slab.
    Dave Wnuck. Redbook contributor; long time PNG Member; listed on the PCGS Board of Experts. PM me with your email address to receive my e-newsletter, and visit DaveWcoins.com Find me on eBay at davewcoins