Comments

• Options
    harashaharasha Posts: 3,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But the casing IS perfect!
    Honors flysis Income beezis Onches nobis Inob keesis

DPOTD
  • Options
    JCMhoustonJCMhouston Posts: 5,306 ✭✭✭
    It's so sad I don't even know what to say.
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
    His other auctions are a hoot, too.

Apparently anything over 200 years is automatically slabworthy and is subsequently worthy of a 4-figure pricetag.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The seller is correct. There are only three of these coins in that grade in PCGS slabs.

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    brg5658brg5658 Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>The seller is correct. There are only three of these coins in that grade in PCGS slabs. >>

Because no other person in their right mind would submit such a $40-50 coin for slabbing. image
    -Brandon
    -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
    My sets: [280+ horse coins] :: [France Sowers] :: [Colorful world copper] :: [Beautiful world coins]
    -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

• Options

<< <i>But the casing IS perfect! >>

I thought that you were NOT supposed to buy the plastic...

LOL

• Options
    SapyxSapyx Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I particularly liked the combination of "One of Three in The World" and "Buy now I have a limited quantity". "Limited quantity" to me implies "more than two".

So, only three in the world. And this guy owns all of them? Yet more evidence that owning a monopoly lets you set the price wherever you want. image
    Waste no more time arguing what a good man should be. Be one.
    Roman emperor Marcus Aurelius, "Meditations"

Apparently I have been awarded one DPOTD. B)