Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

FSH: 1883-CC $1 PCGS MS64 DMPL $490, 1924 Zepplin Silver Medal NGC PR63 $199, Toned War 5C NGC MS67

PayPal okay. Discounts when buying more than one coin (saves on shipping). Prices include careful shipping and full insurance. I have many coins for sale. If you are looking for anything in particular, please let me know.

ATTENTION: I am also buying coins. Current needs are PCGS MS64 Saints, and I am paying $1500 per at this time. PCGS only (no spots). Take up to 20 coins at this time. Also looking for Hall of Fame $5 coins that are PCGS First Pitch Baltimore (any grade).

1883-CC Morgan Dollar, PCGS MS64 DMPL, VAM-5. This coin is a tough one for me, since it has the diagnostics of both VAM 5 and VAM 5a. I know that some of the diagnostics fade in and out, but if I had to make a call, I would put this as VAM 5a, R.5. Regardless, as a VAM 5 of any stage, it is one of the finest known for the variety. Cherrypicked from a GSA holder and recently graded at PCGS. $490 dlvd (Greysheet BID is $450, and jumps to $1200 in MS65 DMPL)
imageimage

1924 Germany Zepplin Medal, Silver, Kaiser-449, NGC PF63 An attractively toned specimen of this scarce silver medal. The obverse features Dr. Hugo Eckener, while the reverse shows the Americafahrt L127 Zepplin departing from Friedrichshafen. The text in exergue lists various stopping points during the voyage to New York. $199 dlvd
imageimage

1943-S Jefferson Nickel, NGC MS67, Toned. A pleasing, lustrous example of this silver wartime issue. Ice-blue centers with golden peripheral toning. $55 dlvd
imageimage

1943-S Jefferson Nickel, NGC MS67, Toned. Not as nice as the previous example. The toning is thicker, although still attractive. Three tiny carbon spots (visible with 10X magnification) on the obverse are noted for the sake of full disclosure. $40 dlvd
imageimage

I am also buying coins. Current needs are PCGS MS64 Saints, and I am paying $1500 per at this time. PCGS only (no spots). Take up to 20 coins at this time.

Comments