Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

FSH: PCGS Lincolns: One Left

Greetings! These are some really nice PCGS Lincolns. Each of these cents is worth having for its excellent eye appeal on the obverse and the reverse, and are noted below for special qualities. (The obverse of the 43-S steelie is the one unfortunate exception.) Unless the price guides have changed a lot in the past year, I hope you'll find these prices favorable, too, and priced to move. I like these because they're magnitudes better than anything I could ever recover from circulation, and somebody else has already gone to the trouble of selecting them from rolls or mint sets and getting them graded! Add them to your collection for a nice price.

Terms: prefer payment by Paypal or USPS Money Order.
Shipping: ranges from $2 for one slab, up to $7 for all 12.

For multiple Lincolns fewer than the whole lot of 12, send me a PM and I'll reply with a discounted price for the lot you want.

1936-D PCGS MS-65 RB. $9 + $2 shipping. SOLD

1941-S PCGS MS-66 RD. $19 + $2 shipping. SOLD
imageimage

1956-D PCGS MS-66 RD. $19 + $2 shipping. SOLD

1946 MS-65rd. Pretty luster and bright, even color. $14 + $2 shipping SOLD
1959 MS-65rd. Nice first-year Memorial. $4 + $2 shipping SOLD
1960-D-Large Date MS-66rd. Lavish golden toning. $29 + $2 shipping AVAILABLE
1974-D MS-66rd. Nice bright golden color. $14 + $2 shipping SOLD
1987 MS-67rd. Perfect, bright, glossy obverse fields that jump out of the slab. $14 + $2 shipping SOLD
1989-D MS-66rd. Beautiful obverse that also jumps out of the slab. $4 + $2 shipping SOLD
1996-D MS-67rd. A normal, very good-looking Zincoln. $9 + $2 shipping SOLD
2002-D MS-68rd. A bit of goldish toning on this bit of business-strike perfection. $9 + $2 shipping SOLD
1943-S MS-66. Has some kind of spot on Lincoln's cheek which should trigger a PCGS regrade or refund, but the reverse has a steely shine that is hugely bright and fresh. $19 + shipping. SOLD

Comments

• tychojoetychojoe Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭
    5/21 Hi Jeb - I got your PM, but the PM function isn't confirming that mine was sent back to you. If you haven't received my PM's, please contact me. Thanks! John

5/22 Follow-up. Jeb, I figured out you don't have your PM feature on, so you can't receive messages yet. See the icons in your own message pane when you have posted in a forum? Yours didn't have an icon of a lock. Go to the Profile button at the top of the page, click On, to Allow Private Messages, and click Update Profile. Then let me know. I'd like to reply to your PM! John
  • JebJeb Posts: 122
    Pm sent
  • JebJeb Posts: 122
    I sent a PM as I am interested in all but one.