Home U.S. Coin Forum

Ever had a (coin related) post freeze up so you couldn't edit it??

LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
If so, what's the solution??

Called PCGS customer service but they aren't qualified to deal with that sort of thing.....and I'm getting impatient! image
"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.

Comments

• LotsoLuckLotsoLuck Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭
    It's still frozen?
  • MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seen some with links where the links contain characters that rendered the post uneditable and unquotable.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • RYKRYK Posts: 35,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, I cannot say this has ever happene

"There are no called strikes in coin collecting."--Henry David Thoreau RYK
  • RYKRYK Posts: 35,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D'oh!

"There are no called strikes in coin collecting."--Henry David Thoreau RYK
  • lkeigwinlkeigwin Posts: 16,885 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you can't copy it to your clipboard maybe you can at least do a screen shot? Yeah, you have to retype everything but at least you don't have to try to remember it all.

I doubt it's PCGS's problem. If you're serious about having called customer support that has to go down as one of the strangest calls they've taken.
    Lance.
  • TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,765 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've typed out WHOLE coin related posts only to delete them, realizing nobody wants to go into the fine details of Susan B Anthony's bun.
  • LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, you guys are a lot of help! image
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the thread title?

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feed the gerbils!
    It should start back up again.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file