Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

PCGS World coin population Really Lousy

Wow-- NGC is WAY Better -- the PCGS system Totally Stinks-- I mean -- Could it be more inconvenient and confusing-- No wonder NGC is more popular -- 'Jus Seyin'

I mean Really, Can't this Million Dollar company put in a SIMPLE search Fuction and make it Easy to use-- I mean-- It's only SOFTWARE-- Guys-- Get with it-- Spend a few Bucs-!--- Durhhhhh...

Comments

• Options
    SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Sorry-- I edited it-- I can be Terrible--
  • Options
    Dennis88Dennis88 Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭
    The problem is that it is sorted by pcgs number, which in the case for world coins, means that it is totally out of order.

A simple sort by denomination and date would solve a lot.

Dennis
  • Options
    JCMhoustonJCMhouston Posts: 5,306 ✭✭✭
    Post #1 and bammed!!!

Suggest going over to the US coin forum and read the first stickied post. Coming on the forum and beating up the host/owner of the forum is really not good manners, there are much nicer ways to go about suggesting changes.
  • Options
    STLNATSSTLNATS Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Post #1 and bammed!!!

Suggest going over to the US coin forum and read the first stickied post. Coming on the forum and beating up the host/owner of the forum is really not good manners, there are much nicer ways to go about suggesting changes. >>

+1. Interesting approach, esp given the original title of the thread. Maybe the vitriol was so jarring since this has been such a friendly/positive forum compared to others I've seen; hope its just an example of one and done...

Always interested in St Louis MO & IL metro area and Evansville IN national bank notes and Vatican/papal states coins and medals!