Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Selling My Coins on the BST

Just wanted to take a moment to say thanks for those who've connected with me via my posts on the BST. I'm sorta new at the selling side, and admittedly, have made a couple of small mistakes, but ones that won't (hopefully) be repeated. Left better notes, updates, and working hard at making sure it gets done the right way.

Still working toward the goal, and appreciate the interest of those who've been so kind to help - and glad I was able to help you, too!

Thank you all, again.

Michael

UBERCOINER

A Truth That's Told With Bad Intent
Beats All The Lies You Can Invent

Comments

• Options
    coindeucecoindeuce Posts: 13,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good post Michael. Just one question. Have you bought separate IN and OUT baskets for your mail ? image

"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
    http://www.americanlegacycoins.com

• Options
    ObiwancanoliObiwancanoli Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, you're a funny guy, you know that? image

For those who are in the dark on this one, I got a couple of checks (actually, one check, and one postal money order) in, opened the envelopes, put them on my desk, and they got picked up and mailed with the OUTGOING mail... duh...

Couple days later, one of them shows up back in my mailbox... took the other one a week to find its way back to me... whew!

So... yeah... separate IN and OUT boxes, fer shure!

MIkey
    UBERCOINER

• Options
    SeattleSlammerSeattleSlammer Posts: 9,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How did they get mailed out again? image
  • Options
    blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought a coin off you on Ebay when I got my 10% ebay buck day.

http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook
  • Options

<< <i>How did they get mailed out again? image >>

The envelopes, sitting on my desk, got mixed up with outgoing mail. Without realizing they were in the stack, I made the mistake of overlooking them, and out they went...

Thankfully, both buyers were gracious and patient in waiting for resolution, and the coin gods were favoring me that day.
    UBERCOINER

• Options

<< <i>I bought a coin off you on Ebay when I got my 10% ebay buck day. >>

I know - thanks, Todd!
    UBERCOINER

• Options
    northcoinnorthcoin Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Good post Michael. Just one question. Have you bought separate IN and OUT baskets for your mail ? image

image >>

Now you have made me hungry. Unfortunately the closest IN 'N OUT burger place to where I live is several states distant.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to hear it worked out... could have been a troublesome situation... Cheers, RickO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file