Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FOR SALE -> 3 Cards of Cristiano Ronaldo Rookie RARE

Hello guys,
I have in my possession 3 cards Mint of Cristiano Ronaldo.

Any of you have interested in this rare Cards.

Usually they are sale on ebay for 350$.

Thanks.

Photos of them...

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2hhna8l&s=8#.Uw4q1ON_ufo
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2wppjt2&s=8#.Uw5nW-N_ufo

As i said in other post, the quality of photo does not complain the real cards. On other word personally i gave a 10 for one, 9 for other and 8 for the other.

Any questions please tell me.

Comments

• Options
    Anyone interested?
    Let me know.

For 3 cards $685

Thanks.
  • Options
    eagles33eagles33 Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭
    Its difficult to post pics.. I'll help you out

1st card

2nd card

3rd card
    Scans of most of my Misc rookies can be found <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.collectors.com/m...y&keyword1=Non%20major">here
  • Options
    thanks a lot eagle image
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    I highly doubt anyone will be interested at these prices. You attempted to sell these on Ebay for $500. And your idea of individual pics was just cropping the Ebay picture. Why not take a higher res pic of the cards in hand???
  • Options
    220$ per card is not a good price?
    LOL

See... this card is worse than mine and he sell for 315$

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SOCCER-CARD-PANINI-2002-CRISTIANO-RONALDO-Rookie-/191075526828?pt=US_Soccer_Trading_Cards&hash=item2c7cfd28ac
  • Options
    That card is in better shape than any of your three. Best of luck with your attempt.
  • Options
    Lol. Tomorrow i will scan better. And you you will see.
  • Options
    By "scan" does he mean "photoshop"? Because the top right corners of 2 of those are awful.
  • Options
    Scanner. And if your not interested please don t make more comments.
    Thanks
  • Options
    Nascar360Nascar360 Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭
    You should send them to PSA or Beckett. This way a 3rd party can evaluate them & grade them. So everyone is on the same grading scale. For $17 each (PSA) or $15 (Beckett) they can be graded in only 10 days.

Then everyone can fight for them since a 3rd party will confirm that they are in high grade.
  • Options
    up---
  • Options
  • Options
    jfkheatjfkheat Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happened with the scans you were going to put on here? The chance of you selling the cards on this site without the scans you promised is zero. You could multiply that chance by 100 if you post new scans of the cards. image
    James
  • Options
    Tomorrow i will post some scans.
    And let sell this 3 cards.
    Thanks.
  • Options

<< <i>What happened with the scans you were going to put on here? The chance of you selling the cards on this site without the scans you promised is zero. You could multiply that chance by 100 if you post new scans of the cards. image
    James >>

Love it!
  • Options
    Lol. I don´t understand some of you guys.
    I just want to sell these cards. And DanBessette sorry if you dont want dont buy, and don t talk.
    People like you in the world is a bad thing.
    Jealous and bad people.
    Its true.
  • Options
    Guys i just scan the cards.

In high quality to see that i m right image

Anyone interested?

FRONT

BACK

Thanks.

• Options
    It took you a month to do one of the two things:

1: Trim the snot out of these cards
    2: Steal another person's scans because these are not even close to the same cards you have at the top of this thread.
  • Options
    FavreFan, only now I could get a scanner and scan the cards.
    The pictures are real and mine.
    Thanks.
  • Options
    Well, I have some terrible news for you. The top 10% of each card has been cut off. I would be devastated if those were my cards on top and all of sudden the tops just popped off like that. I really don't think anyone is going to fall for your scam.
  • Options

<< <i>FavreFan, only now I could get a scanner and scan the cards.
    The pictures are real and mine.
    Thanks. >>

I guess when I see "The pictures are real and mine" all I can think of is Seinfeld and "They are real, and spectacular."
  • Options
    WhiteTornadoWhiteTornado Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Well, I have some terrible news for you. The top 10% of each card has been cut off. I would be devastated if those were my cards on top and all of sudden the tops just popped off like that. I really don't think anyone is going to fall for your scam. >>

The Cheesehead speaks the truth image.

Maybe the cards went on a weight-loss plan.
  • Options
    it is a scanner error. lol
    I will digitalize good. Sorry, my mistake.
  • Options

<< <i>it is a scanner error. lol
    I will digitalize good. Sorry, my mistake. >>

All Your Base Are Belong To Us
  • Options
    Let's recap: he posts photos of cards with dinged top corners. We say the corners are dinged and he provides higher res scans that don't show those top corners. Yup this is definitely legit.

With all that being said, I do want to own a Ronaldo RC. I'll give you $10 total for the 3 of them.