Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Set Breaks - 1981 Donruss, 1982 Topps, 1983 Drakes & Topps Basketball on eBay - Many Closing Tod

I have over 200 graded cards currently on eBay and this is only the start! Over half close today starting at 1:38 p.m. Pacific Time (4:38 p.m. Eastern). There are many different sets and star players represented. They include:

Baseball Cards:

1981 Donruss – I have 17 cards listed but these aren’t your typical 8's or 9's. I was looking for 10's and these are extra sharp and centered well enough to receive the top grade. I pulled a pretty tough grader and still managed 40% 10's. If you are looking for great cards at a bargain price, you have found them!

1982 Topps – I am breaking up a set that was nearly 36% complete with a GPA well over 9. I have the first 69 cards up for auction and there are many GEM MINT graded cards. There are also lots of tough cards for the set collectors and well as two Cal Ripken rookie cards.

1983 Drake's Big Hitters – I have 11 cards up for auction including two 10's (one is a 1 of 2 where I own both 10's). There are also plenty of star cards including Reggie Jackson, Pete Rose, and Robin Yount.

I also have TONS of Kellogg’s and baseball stars and rookies from the 1980’s through early 2000’s.

Basketball Cards:

I'm also breaking up a number of Topps Basketball sets. Right now I have cards up from 1975, 1977, 1978, and will be listing more.

1977 Topps – I currently have 23 cards listed in PSA 8 through PSA 10. There are two super tough 9’s listed (#87 Lucius Allen & #91 Al Skinner) as well as two 10’s and five Hall of Famers (including the Robert Parish RC).

1978 Topps – I have 31 cards listed in PSA 8 through PSA 10. There will also be another 33 cards going up today. There are many Hall of Fame members available.

You can check everything out by following the link:

Link To Auctions

Thanks again for looking!

Frank
Looking for 1975, 1978, and 1979 Topps Baseball in high end PSA 9 and PSA 10.