Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

How long for submission to show up @ PCGS?

OK, I got a text message indicating that PCGS placed a "preauthorization hold" on my credit card for the submission I just sent. My submission does not show up on the order lookup? How long from the time they hit your cc until the submission is recorded? It's odd that they run the charges through before they process the submission.
What we've got here is failure to communicate.....

Successful BST xactions w/PCcoins, Drunner, Manofcoins, Rampage, docg, Poppee, RobKool, and MichealDixon.

Comments

• Options
    mozinmozin Posts: 8,755 ✭✭✭
    For me, it usually takes a couple of days.
    I collect Capped Bust series by variety in PCGS AU/MS grades.
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,987 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>OK, I got a text message indicating that PCGS placed a "preauthorization hold" on my credit card for the submission I just sent. My submission does not show up on the order lookup? How long from the time they hit your cc until the submission is recorded? It's odd that they run the charges through before they process the submission. >>

This must be your first time? I've never had them charge my card until the coins ship back.
  • Options
    Bankerbob56Bankerbob56 Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>OK, I got a text message indicating that PCGS placed a "preauthorization hold" on my credit card for the submission I just sent. My submission does not show up on the order lookup? How long from the time they hit your cc until the submission is recorded? It's odd that they run the charges through before they process the submission. >>

This must be your first time? I've never had them charge my card until the coins ship back. >>

LOL It is my first time and MEA CULPA!!! The charge was for an automatic club membership renewal, not the submission!

I forgot they auto-renew your membership!

Now I wonder if they'll mail my free submission certificate????
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.....

Successful BST xactions w/PCcoins, Drunner, Manofcoins, Rampage, docg, Poppee, RobKool, and MichealDixon.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file