Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

$200 for a 2006 Allen & Ginter Bobby Cox mini

I've been looking for a Bobby Cox bazooka back mini from the 2006 A&G set for a while. I will pay nicely if you can find one for me in any condition. Thanks in advance for checking your inventory.
Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.

Comments

• Options
    tsalems1tsalems1 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭
    Wow!

I should have held back and waited on the No Number mini image
    www.OPCBASEBALL.com

Email: OPCBASEBALL@YAHOO.COM

Follow OPCBASEBALL.COM on Facebook
  • Options
    mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Wow!

I should have held back and waited on the No Number mini image >>

I'm counting on you to track this one down! You're the go-to guy on 06 A&G toughies...
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

• Options
    bump...

There should be 25 of these out there......

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you sure the decimal is in the correct place, McAdams??

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

<< <i>Are you sure the decimal is in the correct place, McAdams?? >>

LOL..Yes, I'm sure. I'd found most of the tough #'d and shortprint cards for Cox before I published my set on the registry, but this one has evaded me. Been looking for it pretty much since the set came out in 06. I would gladly pay $200.00 for one :>

• Options
    Bump.

• Options
    bump

• Options
    ReggieClevelandReggieCleveland Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck on the search. I know how hard it can be to find some PC cards.
  • Options
    bump