Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Love of the Game Auctions - Auction Closes Tonight!

Hi everyone:

Just a quick note to let you know that Love of the Game's Fall, 2013 auction is now live and open for bidding.

Lots of exciting stuff this time around, including:

• A fantastic 1955 Bowman Football set, entirely autographed and encapsulated by PSA/DNA
• A very nice T206 Magie error, PSA 3
• Not one but TWO 1952 Topps Mickey Mantles, one PSA 2 and one SGC 5.5
• A host of other 1952 Topps, graded PSA 7 and higher
• A lovely group of high-grade 1938 Goudeys
• A 1978 "Grand Slam" baseball set, almost entirely autographed (199/201) - tons of HOFers, stars, and tough signatures
• The typical rarities, prewar stars, and interesting memorabilia that you've come to expect from our auctions

If you're so inclined, please do have a look at our website at http://www.loveofthegameauctions.com

Thanks so much for all your support, and if you've got any questions, please reach out.

Regards,
-Al

Comments

• Options
    ReggieClevelandReggieCleveland Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LINK

Some pretty sick stuff, good luck with the sales.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Al ... got my initial bids in last night. Best of luck with the auctions ... may all your items set new highs ... except for the ones I want! LOL
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Looking forward to the close tonight, should be exciting.

There's a pretty sharp 1973 O-Pee-Chee basball pack in the auction (not mine).
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Looking forward to the close tonight, should be exciting.

There's a pretty sharp 1973 O-Pee-Chee basball pack in the auction (not mine). >>

I've got my eye on a T3.
    Mike
  • Options
    Not going after a 52 Mantle, Mike? image
  • Options
    Thanks, guys.

The auction is heading towards the end of extended bidding, which is at 9PM Eastern. I'm feverishly working to get all last-minute bidders registered as quickly as possible - any questions or anything like that, feel free to reach out.

Best,
    -Al
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Not going after a 52 Mantle, Mike? image >>

Ya know? I wish I had that kind of clout.
    Mike
  • Options
    Kid4hof03Kid4hof03 Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great auction! Unfortunately I got outbid on everything but was really impressed with the quality of the items and look forward to the next offering.
    Collecting anything and everything relating to Roger Staubach