I'm Hooked

Once I got started I couldn't stop.

Comments

• BJBJ Posts: 416 mod
    That's the point! We hope you are having fun. More cards are being loaded in the next week.
    BJ Searls
    bsearls@collectors.com
    Set Registry & Special Projects Director
    PCGS (coins) www.pcgs.com
    PSA (cards & tickets) www.psacard.com
  • Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 3,618 ✭✭✭
    It did not run smoothly for me. It was pretty fun at first, but then I started getting a lot of message time outs and connection time outs.
    We are scheduled to do some updates so let me find out tomorrow if this was going on over the weekend which could have caused interruptions in your game. I'll post an update when I have an answer.

Downtown, can you tell me what day about what time you received the error messages?
    BJ Searls
    bsearls@collectors.com
    We fixed a problem that occurred over the weekend. There should be no further issues with time outs. Please let us know if you encounter any other problems. Thank you!
    BJ Searls
    bsearls@collectors.com
  • dennis07dennis07 Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭
    Has some bugs still.
    Collecting 1970 Topps baseball
  • Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 3,618 ✭✭✭
    Hi BJ. I had issues on Sunday the 6th. I'll try it again and let you know how I make out.

Edited to add- I posted my comment about the issue shortly after trying it out. Eastern time.
    Yes, we thought we had the freeze problem resolved, but it has popped up again. We've got tracking in place now to see if we can isolate and kill this darn bug! Thanks for reporting it.
    BJ Searls
    bsearls@collectors.com
  • Only issue I see is even when you choose the wrong answer the word "Correct" appears in green. There is never a wrong or incorrect indication given.
    Always looking for 1993-1999 Baseball Finest Refractors and1994 Football Finest Refractors.
    saucywombat@hotmail.com
    Hi saucywombat,

A circle with a bar through it (the symbol for NO) appears on the wrong answer and Correct! appears on the right answer. So if you click the wrong answer, two things appear, the wrong answer symbol over the wrong answer and Correct! over the correct answer.
    BJ Searls
    bsearls@collectors.com
  • vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭
    I had a heck of a run but was disappointed to to see the scoring leader board didn't work.
  • dennis07dennis07 Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭
    To Vlad--- If you click on the "news" it explains this about the leader board
    "Your stats will appear on the Leader Board on http://www.psacard.com/Games/Stats after you have played 20 games."

I can only assume no one has completed 20 games yet.
    Collecting 1970 Topps baseball
    For those of you have provided feedback and helped us detect a few bugs, thank you! Today we rolled out an update. The good news is this update should fix all reported problems. The bad news is that we have had to reset the stats in order to fix a bug we found in the stats calculation. As of today, all players will start with a clean and problem free Leader Board. As a reminder, your stats will begin to show up on the Leader Board on the website when you have played 20 games. After 100 games, the All Time Record stats will record.

This week, we plan to add another 5,000 vintage and modern card images. You still may notice a few cards with the wrong company name. We will work to get those fixed as soon as possible. Should you find any mis-named cards, please report it to us at SluggerSupport@psacard.com.

At the end of the month, we hope to roll out the apps for your phone and tablet.

As always, should you have any feedback, we’d love to hear from you.
    BJ Searls
    bsearls@collectors.com