Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

WTB PCGS SAMPLES/Luncheon, Compugrade, WHITE RATTLER, NGC BLACK, Gold Commem's, SEE OP!

Comments

• LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next up, the US Open at Chambers Bay!!
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
    ttt
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
    Still buying......
    Still here.....
    Thrilla in Tukwilla this weekend!
    Still here and buying!
    ttt for the weekend - Players Championship Weekend!
    Still here - check out the OP for my latest want list.
    ttt....
    Still here and buying.

What a great finish to the US Open!
    Happy 4th - be safe. image
    Current want list in the OP.
    Way to go, Zach! It was a fun British Open to watch. image
    Still here!
    Still looking!
    Anyone? image
    Still here - offers appreciated.
    Looks like an exciting end to the FedEx cup this fall - nice win, Ricky.

I'm still buying! image
    Still buying - PM's appreciated. image
    Anyone??
    Still buying. image

Still here ...... I think.......image

ttt....

Anyone??
    I can hear the crickets here.......
    Still adding rare material - PM's appreciated!
    Still buying - need Xmas money?? image
    Thanksgiving week - hope you have a good time with family and friends. image
    Goble-Goble.....
    Still buying - hope you had a great Thanksgiving weekend.

Only 3 weeks and the days start getting longer! image
    Looking forward to the weekend - may my day and offer me something!
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all forumites. image

Start the new year right by offering me something!
    Still here - have cash in hand. image

Go Seahawks!
    Anyone?? Updates in the OP.

Go Seahawks!
    Anyone??
    ttt...
    Still buying - PM's appreciated!
    tty for the weekend crowd. image
    ttt.....
    Still looking - PM's appreciated.
    PM's appreciated.
    Still buying......
    ttt for the weekend crowd......
    Still buying - Frost Bite Open at the golf course today..... image
    Happy Easter!

ttt
    ttt
    Still buying. image
    Still buying.....